Well I said it was my last time...I think I am there.

Last_Timer

So here's my journey. 7 years and 10 stone lost later...

The Cambridge part...

IMG_3421 2.JPG

From 13.st 8lb at the start of Cambridge to 10 stone.
Feb 2013 - July 2013

IMG_3419 2.JPG

Back view.

The bit before....

Total Weight lost from 19 stone 11lb to 10 stone....I wish I had done it sooner!

IMG_3420 2.JPG

IMG_3422 2.JPG

IMG_3423 3.JPG

Keep it up all those still going...it's hard but totally worth it. Size 10 Topshop, thighs that don't rub, not looking fat in a photo no matter what angle it's taken, not being a fat mum, being able to wear any shape and style clothes, and so many other fantastic and great benefits/side effects/perks etc.

Underwear isn't very forgiving so I still have my own body hangups and toning etc to do but to step on the scales and see 10 stone and have a BMI under 25 is something I never thought I would be able to do.

IMG_3020.jpgIMG_3169.JPGIMG_3312.jpg

Thank you Cambridge, my fantastic consultant and everyone on here who motivated me.

I really am Last Timer.

x x x

Last edited:
Wow what an inspiration Hun!

Do u mind me asking what your height is and what are you doing to maintain?

Have you been maintaing long?

Xxx

I got to 10.7 at around May time (3 stone in 3 months on Cambridge) and have maintained/dropped another 7lb since then. I kinda follow slimming world principles, as much as I love cambridge and it really worked for me I also lost 4 stone with SW taking me from 18 to 14 stone a few years back. I don't have carbs but I follow the A and B option guidelines and follow the idea of using whole foods and quorn as my main source of food. Eg. fruits and veggies. I am pretty strict Mon-Fri and then have within reason what I want at the weekend. It usually puts me up by 2lb and then being good during week brings me back down to 10st.

I am 28, 5 ft 4 inches. Very pear shaped. Size 8 top, size 12 bottom and can get away with size 10 dresses. No boobs all bum!

Wow well done Hun you look fantastic what a massive achievement you must be so proud of yourself, it makes all the hard work worth while when you see pics like yours and see your success story x

Thank you.

I'm so grateful of other people's photos that I felt I should return the gesture. It really is achievable and totally worth it!

You look amazing! So inspired by your pictures! Lost 3 stone from April to June had 2 months off so now back to day 1! Hope to be size 10 like you one day!! You must be so proud of yourself. Well done :) x

Thank you. I really never thought I would ever do it having wanted to be a healthy weight and a size 10 for 12 years of battling my weight.
It can be done. :)

Wow!!! You look amazing! well done

Back