• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Well, I will seeya...

rainbow brite

All extremities that are crossable are crossed love! Good luck! :)

Getting married July 2011
Hey Gaz,
I will of course keep everything crossed for you. It's just...I remember reading that if you did LT for less than 2 weeks it wouldn't do much good...what did your pharmacy say about that?

stuff the pharmacy I know more than them now lol xxx
Gaz you rock and i love you and i hope you are so delighted with your results in the morning! I am sure you have got the best result you can get for this week!

You are my star and i think the world of you babe

on the up lol
Good luck gaz , i have every think crossed i can think of lol (elastic woman ) woohoo

soon to be minnie mouse
got everything crossed for you gaz, good luck babe and see you on the refeed plan so i can take inspiration from your menus
all bits suitably crossed - not sure you need our help though - I think you have it covered - (although from some of your pictures, might not seem that way :D) Good luck to you tomorrow - I know you have given many plenty of inspiration and will continue to do so with your piccies. xx
Thanks all good night godbless see you all in the morning xxxxx

Says it as it is!!!
night hun....you don't need it but good luck x x x x x

Silver Member
Good luck chap, hope you get where you want to be m8. Will log on in morning to see how you did, i reckon 7 lbs.

Good luck and post prompt chap.
everything is crossed for you Gaz xx