• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Well, I will seeya...

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
All extremities that are crossable are crossed love! Good luck! :)

Guenevere

Getting married July 2011
S: 18st0lb C: 17st12lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 47.2 Loss: 0st2lb(0.79%)
Hey Gaz,
I will of course keep everything crossed for you. It's just...I remember reading that if you did LT for less than 2 weeks it wouldn't do much good...what did your pharmacy say about that?

Guen

stuff the pharmacy I know more than them now lol xxx

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
Gaz you rock and i love you and i hope you are so delighted with your results in the morning! I am sure you have got the best result you can get for this week!

You are my star and i think the world of you babe
xoxoxoxox

Sheep

on the up lol
Good luck gaz , i have every think crossed i can think of lol (elastic woman ) woohoo

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
S: 11st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st10lb(6.49%)
got everything crossed for you gaz, good luck babe and see you on the refeed plan so i can take inspiration from your menus

all bits suitably crossed - not sure you need our help though - I think you have it covered - (although from some of your pictures, might not seem that way :D) Good luck to you tomorrow - I know you have given many plenty of inspiration and will continue to do so with your piccies. xx
:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Thanks all good night godbless see you all in the morning xxxxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
night hun....you don't need it but good luck x x x x x

CANKSTER

Silver Member
Good luck chap, hope you get where you want to be m8. Will log on in morning to see how you did, i reckon 7 lbs.

Good luck and post prompt chap.

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
everything is crossed for you Gaz xx