• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€βšΎβš½ Emojis and more.. Read more

well i'm back...

abz

Gold Member
i have had a planned break for my mate's hen night and another for her wedding, was ssing inbetween and am now in for the long haul until september when i'm off on a fortnight's holiday. have avoided this place until now because i wasn't ssing with these breaks. but now i have 8 weeks of sole source to look forward to.

i thought i would have gained over the last 2 weeks but actually lost a lb and a total of 3.75 inches off myself, proving that i didn't go mad when i did eat.

hope all is going well on here.

abz xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Hurrah you are back!!!! Welcome back hunny! Its only 8 short weeks :) hehe you can do it!!!!

How was the hen night and wedding? did you have a fab time?

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Cheers hun will go and have a look!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Cant see any pictures :(

abz

Gold Member
if you click on my profile albums under my pic there should be an album in there called jo's wedding...

abz xx

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Aha, ok Im just dense! You look gorgeous!!!!

Dont know how I have never noticed before, but I think we have exactly the same glasses!!!!

abz

Gold Member
ha, well they are the best glasses going... even if i'd had them for a couple of years. am hoping that when they go there's some similar ones kicking around to take their place :)

abz xx