well lets try again

auntieknickers

well the title says it all :mad: i failed at my first attempt :doh: . but i'm not defeated yet i'm setting myself a 12 week challenge starting tomorrow as i feel that this will give me some extra motivation (which i need) i dont want to be over weight any more, i didnt realse how big i have got until i looked a some photos on my daughters mobile of myself and a friend last summer, we looked like little (my friend) and large lol i always thought i looked good (note to self book into specsavers haha) so here i go again!

well the title says it all :mad: i failed at my first attempt :doh: . but i'm not defeated yet i'm setting myself a 12 week challenge starting tomorrow as i feel that this will give me some extra motivation (which i need) i dont want to be over weight any more, i didnt realse how big i have got until i looked a some photos on my daughters mobile of myself and a friend last summer, we looked like little (my friend) and large lol i always thought i looked good (note to self book into specsavers haha) so here i go again!

Welcome back hun, don't dwell on last attempt, this is fresh start- just take it day by day, looking too far ahead can be daunting- good luck! :party0011:

Catdog xx

Well done on taking the plunge to re do it i think that takes really strength! Ur mind might have not been in he right frame at the time! Good luck anything is possible :) xxxx

auntieknickers said:

Ive 3 failed attempts but like you I'm not gonna let this beat me anymore. I'm restarting tomorrow. But I feel too embarrassed to start a new thread. I'm just getting bigger and bigger after stopping smoking. Was gonna try WW but I'm too impatient for small losses each week. So I'm starting again tomorrow. Not looking forward to getting into ketosis though. Here I go again. But I'm gonna do it. I weigh nearly 18st so a long way to go. But I'll get there day by day.

Ive 3 failed attempts but like you I'm not gonna let this beat me anymore. I'm restarting tomorrow. But I feel too embarrassed to start a new thread. I'm just getting bigger and bigger after stopping smoking. Was gonna try WW but I'm too impatient for small losses each week. So I'm starting again tomorrow. Not looking forward to getting into ketosis though. Here I go again. But I'm gonna do it. I weigh nearly 18st so a long way to go. But I'll get there day by day.

Glad you are back flumpet, i get these ideas in me head about other 'normal' diets too, its what me starving/binge head does to me but always end up eating or in my case bingeing as normal and just keep gaining without actually starting other ones. ive been to that many weightwatcher groups in my area (use the join for free thing but never go back) i had to go under different names lololol. The losses and strictness on this diet is great for me, had couple (of dozen lol) restarts when on cd, really got to be in zone for it to work for me and getting through day 3 was always key for me. Hit rock bottom before venturing into sns, im so chuffed to have found it, i couldnt stomach cd shakes nomore but these meal packs keep me going :) Good luck with your restart hun, always here if you need support.

Catdog xx

Its definately about getting into the zone...... for me Ive restarted alot... usually lasting between 3 and ten days >.<

Once your in the zone, and it becomes part of your life and routine it gets lots easier!

welcome back and good luck!

catdog said:
Glad you are back flumpet, i get these ideas in me head about other 'normal' diets too, its what me starving/binge head does to me but always end up eating or in my case bingeing as normal and just keep gaining without actually starting other ones. ive been to that many weightwatcher groups in my area (use the join for free thing but never go back) i had to go under different names lololol. The losses and strictness on this diet is great for me, had couple (of dozen lol) restarts when on cd, really got to be in zone for it to work for me and getting through day 3 was always key for me. Hit rock bottom before venturing into sns, im so chuffed to have found it, i couldnt stomach cd shakes nomore but these meal packs keep me going :) Good luck with your restart hun, always here if you need support.

Catdog xx

Thanks Catdog. You're a gem. I started a new thread coz it makes me accountable for my actions. I'm committed now. Thanks :) I'm so pleased to be back on here. It's so friendly and supportive. You're a gem :D xx

Hi girls I am the same as you aswell

We can do this I restarting tomorrow too

Good luck xx

Thanks Catdog. You're a gem. I started a new thread coz it makes me accountable for my actions. I'm committed now. Thanks :) I'm so pleased to be back on here. It's so friendly and supportive. You're a gem :D xx

Aww your welcome hun :) OOh gonna have a luck and stick a cheerleader up in it hehe

Hi girls I am the same as you aswell

We can do this I restarting tomorrow too

Good luck xx

Hi Louise, good luck with your restart hun :party0011:

Catdog xx

thanks ..had a really bad day yesterday was very down and fed up of being in the same postition about my weight..today feeling more postive...am just going to stick my laptop to my hands so i can be on here all the time to keep me going and for ideas

good luck to you too xx

thanks ..had a really bad day yesterday was very down and fed up of being in the same postition about my weight..today feeling more postive...am just going to stick my laptop to my hands so i can be on here all the time to keep me going and for ideas

good luck to you too xx

Thank you hun :) How are you getting on chick? great idea about the lappy :D

Catdog xx

I got this site on my iPhone iPad everywhere I go now lol

Didnt start today as I missed deadline yesterday so stuff ain't come but it will be here in morning so excited to start now just got to get thru first few days!

How u getting on? Xx

I got this site on my iPhone iPad everywhere I go now lol

Didnt start today as I missed deadline yesterday so stuff ain't come but it will be here in morning so excited to start now just got to get thru first few days!

How u getting on? Xx

Aww thats poo about the packs but at least they ordered and you know they coming. Im doing okay, had third weigh in today so thats give me boost, feeling bit weepy today though, think totm is trying to rear its ugly head booooo. My pay didnt go in today so cant order my next pack until monday now gutted cos i want some more of the almond nougat bars nom nom, i could live off them if theyd let me heehee.

Catdog xx

Good luck Catdog and thanks for the cheerleader sign hehe. Sorry to you feel like poo :( we will keep each other going along with other ppl support. It's great on here. I could live on bars too. I've ordered porridge lol. Hope I like it. I can imagine it being the texture of wallpaper paste :O

Good luck Catdog and thanks for the cheerleader sign hehe. Sorry to you feel like poo :( we will keep each other going along with other ppl support. It's great on here. I could live on bars too. I've ordered porridge lol. Hope I like it. I can imagine it being the texture of wallpaper paste :O

aww thanks hun, dunno whats wrong with me today, had face like smacked arse all day heehee. i liked porridge on cd but get bit fed up with it and havent bothered with sns one, let me know if its nice- i see they do a sweet one as well, that sounds like might be nice. i couldnt have got through diet without this site, keeps me brain cell occupied :giggle:and from thinking bout food, makes me accountable being on here as well, knowing ive gotta post losses and that :)

Catdog xx

catdog said:
aww thanks hun, dunno whats wrong with me today, had face like smacked arse all day heehee. i liked porridge on cd but get bit fed up with it and havent bothered with sns one, let me know if its nice- i see they do a sweet one as well, that sounds like might be nice. i couldnt have got through diet without this site, keeps me brain cell occupied :giggle:and from thinking bout food, makes me accountable being on here as well, knowing ive gotta post losses and that :)

Catdog xx

Yeah I've decided I'm defo starting tomorrow. Hubby's birthday Sunday but he said we won't go out for a meal so that's handy. He will have a roast dinner which I'm not too fussed about. I'll have a face like a smacked arse with ya when trying to get into ketosis. I still feel hungry even then. I was last year when I did CD so ketosis doesn't make a lot of difference to me. So I'm biting the bullet 2moro. I get indecisive too. Excuses I suppose. But I know I won't feel deprived on this diet, it's so flexible. Good luck hun :) xx

Yeah I've decided I'm defo starting tomorrow. Hubby's birthday Sunday but he said we won't go out for a meal so that's handy. He will have a roast dinner which I'm not too fussed about. I'll have a face like a smacked arse with ya when trying to get into ketosis. I still feel hungry even then. I was last year when I did CD so ketosis doesn't make a lot of difference to me. So I'm biting the bullet 2moro. I get indecisive too. Excuses I suppose. But I know I won't feel deprived on this diet, it's so flexible. Good luck hun :) xx

Good luck for tomorrow chick :) im th same really, never stop feeling hungry, i know they say if you do feel hunger once in ketosis its psychological but feels very real to me! i try tell meself it isnt real but its not easy, especially knowing how long got to go but i know i couldnt get weight off on any other diet, my naughty binge head just gets in the way and the losses are big motivator for me. To keep me going i try think about how awful last summer was i live in jeans and cardies so sweltered the whole way through it was excruciating, i really cant do that again :(. Just hope i can get my confidence back to wear nice summery clothes to go along with the body im hoping to have :)

Catdog xx

Back