Well miffed

nicci79

So, my in laws have been away for 10 days, came back today popped in for a brew and didn't say a thing :sigh: (Father in law knows i am on it, so he doesn't count) but i thought my mother in law would have. Only because i have lost a whole chin! and i was really looking forwards to seeing them too! Rant over. Next week maybe!!!!!!!:eek:

Dont let them get you down. Ive lost 50lbs and so far only one person has mentioned it :rolleyes:

I hit a 3 stone loss this week, with at least 4.5 left to lose & have gone from no comments before to loads this week. Weird how it suddenly seems to be noticeable to other people.

AnnieAnnie said:
I hit a 3 stone loss this week, with at least 4.5 left to lose & have gone from no comments before to loads this week. Weird how it suddenly seems to be noticeable to other people.

Yes, and also I think that once someone says it others do too.

Im sorry to hear about her lack of encouragement! Maybe she thinks she shouldnt mention anything to do with the diet... it would hav been nice of her to say something nice tho and encouraging. Do you usually get along?

Blooming ek Starlight! thats crazy!! I haven't told her about the diet, She is a bit of a worrier, so i decided to leave it until she notices lol!! Well that bit me in the bum i suppose lol. ha x x x x

Back