Well starting properly from today

platinumbabe

Weighed myself this morning , nearly forgot , so already had 3 coffees , now just having my breakfast a Hot Chocolate Shake , been and got Tesco water the strawberry one as I lived on this last time and have my bouillon so now Im ready to start properly.
Have set myself a target for 9lbs this week , maybe a tad too much , but I ate loads of crap the weekend so I know that will drop of fairly quickly.
Only think Im not looking forward to is the 1st week of rushing to the loo for constant wee's . Least im at home this week so wont be too bad.
So onto a new start and weigh in next wednesday.:)

Good luck! I lived on the strawberry water when I gave Exante a go before lol It's lovely! Never could get on with the bouillon though x

Thanks , well first day over , drank plenty of water when I was hungry think that's the key in the first few days . Onto day 2 tomorrow

Good luck!!

Today is my first day on the diet, and in fact also my first Post on this site too!! I'm thinking if I can get through today and tomorrow I have two days to feel tired, and then hopefully by Monday I will be Ketosis and all ok! (in my mind thats how it will work anyway)
Obviously it may work out differently. But if I don't try I will never know.
I'm determined to give it a go, but I've joined here to have like a safety net for when time sget tough, its good to know there are others out there supporting you.
Good luck everyone xx

day 2 for me now, I was wiped out by about 9pm yesterday. Today I feel ok, but have the start of a banging headache, this black coffee had better help, I tihnk i might need to get some neurofen stocks in. If I feel rough over weekend thats ok, its when I'm at work I worry,

abnyway, here's to a better day

Good luck! Im on day 8 and its starting to feel easier now. Ive done Cambridge before and lost 2st before my wedding but a year of married life has put on another 3st so here I am again on a VLCD! I have got used to the bars and shakes now, really wasnt sure at first but my pallete has adjusted but Im still struggling to choke down the tomato and basil soup which I thought would be my favorite. After months of lurking on Minimins Ive set up a profile, hoping that being able to chat to others doing the VLCD lifestyle will encourage me to stick with it. Faced my first big test last night - retirement do, I nominated myself designated driver and stuck to soda water which was hard as I tend to need the crutch of a few drinks to solialise. Heres hoping we are going to be a lot more svelte this Christmas!

at least you spotted where you might fall down early!! well done for that! this is my first VLCD I have no experience of others. I looked into them, but LL and CD seemed quite expensive. and to be honest I didn't see the point of paying for a weigh in or someone to talk to me .... I know it works for some, but I'm giving Exante a try. I'm only on shakes and bars for now. I may buy some soups and porridge next week to try and mix it up a bit - I live life on the edge me :p

I'm thinking of trying the porridge too for a bit of variety but maybe just a sachet or two first in case I hate it, the Cambrige one was like wallpaper paste! Totally agree about going for weigh in being a waste, it was a nightmare cos my consultant only did 4 hours twice a week and it often fell when I was working and I got a bit ticked off handing over wads of cash to someone who didn't seem to care much and acted like I was putting her out.

Back