Well that didnt go quite to plan!

flabbuster

Yesterday was my first day, I did so well until late evening and caved :eek: I ate probably the worst thing I could have ever eaten but I wont name what it was it was that bad! :sigh:

So last night was a big fat FAIL but this morning I woke up and did the opposite to what I usually do in these circumstances......I carried on with the packs and drew a great big thick line underneath the *ahem* take away food *ahem* and got on with it! I'm so proud of myself right now (if I ignore the binge last night that it ;))

well done on drawing a line under it. It happened you can't change that now so don't dwell on it. onwards and downwards

drawing a line under and carrying on is the only and best thing you can do.
you could also consider what made you give in, like what was going through your head so you can stop it from happening again.

well done on drawing a line under it. It happened you can't change that now so don't dwell on it. onwards and downwards

That was exactly what I thought first thing this morning, why dwell on it because its in the past. I'm not usually like that, usually I give up because I feel like I'm a failure but this time I didn't which tells me that my head is in a better place this time round :)

Drawing a line under it is the key!

I am a big believer of easing yourself onto diets anyway - my first day I just stopped the alcohol and replaced 2 meals with packs, day 2 I had seven packs, day 3 (today) I will have 5-6 packs, tomorrow 4-5 packs and by sat I will be 100%.

I did a similar thing last time I did SNS as well and then went on to be 100% for 9 weeks.

You were definitely successful in getting you body and mind ready for this yesterday!

Zeke that makes me feel so good about myself, thanks :) Last time I tried SnS I had an omelette every evening for 2 weeks to ease my evening cravings and that seemed to work for me. I'd forgotten about that until I saw your post!

If extra keeps you on track but you are still losing then do it. I occasionally have extra protein on those days where I feel I will cave.

I started yesterday and did exactly the same thing :(. But so far have only had packs today so fingers crossed I'm back on track. Great idea about the omelette will defo try that x

I had a good day yesterday, I'm slowly getting used to this type of diet again! :) So far so good today. I am having my 500ml of coke zero and I still have 3 packs left for today which is bound to make it easier to manage this evening. :D

That's great news !!! Yesterday was ok for me too, didn't fall off plan but had lots of coke zero and was still hungry :( hopefully ketosis will set in soon Also can't seem to sleep at night but could sleep all day long !!!! Grrr

I have water flavouring left over from when I did Exante so I add that to my water so it is like drinking squash. I find that drinking (sipping) water throughout the day helps to keep my hunger to a minimum. I find that too much fizzy makes me feel hungrier.

I have water flavouring left over from when I did Exante so I add that to my water so it is like drinking squash. I find that drinking (sipping) water throughout the day helps to keep my hunger to a minimum. I find that too much fizzy makes me feel hungrier.

Becareful with exante water flavouring.

Each tsp has a huge amount of carbs in! Its like 3g per 500ml made up.

Back