Well that's... new!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sparkle, 10 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    I've just been out for a drive to 'the other end of the island!' lol, and went for a wander a long the seafront and tooks lots of pictures. It was absolutely beautiful. Cold, but not too cold. I wasn't frozen, but it felt really refreshing.

I got back to my car after a little while - just as I was driving up the road it started tipping it down, so that was lucky.

Anyway, on the drive back I decided I fancied something to eat. So I went to Sainsburys, and bought what I fancied, got home and decided to have it now because I was hungry and really really fancied it.

What was it you ask?

Salad! I've just had a huge bowl of salad (and lovely WW Salad Cream) as a snack, because I wanted it and craved it!

How bizzare! :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    New, Bizarre... but hey I bet you feel real proud of yourself. I always wondered when I got pregnant over 2 years ago what would I crave? Would it be lettuce, tomatoes, veg .. but no, it was CHOCOLATE and HOT BUTTERED TOAST!!!

Great news .. long may it continue
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    lol Well done you, a definite good sign there. I did that the other night, had the munchines and a real notion for crispbread and cottage cheese!! Nice to be able to give into your craving with a clear conscience :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.