Well that's... new!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sparkle, 10 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've just been out for a drive to 'the other end of the island!' lol, and went for a wander a long the seafront and tooks lots of pictures. It was absolutely beautiful. Cold, but not too cold. I wasn't frozen, but it felt really refreshing.

I got back to my car after a little while - just as I was driving up the road it started tipping it down, so that was lucky.

Anyway, on the drive back I decided I fancied something to eat. So I went to Sainsburys, and bought what I fancied, got home and decided to have it now because I was hungry and really really fancied it.

What was it you ask?

Salad! I've just had a huge bowl of salad (and lovely WW Salad Cream) as a snack, because I wanted it and craved it!

How bizzare! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    New, Bizarre... but hey I bet you feel real proud of yourself. I always wondered when I got pregnant over 2 years ago what would I crave? Would it be lettuce, tomatoes, veg .. but no, it was CHOCOLATE and HOT BUTTERED TOAST!!!

Great news .. long may it continue

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    lol Well done you, a definite good sign there. I did that the other night, had the munchines and a real notion for crispbread and cottage cheese!! Nice to be able to give into your craving with a clear conscience :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.