Well there's a shocker

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Kim&Leah, 15 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    3 weekends away and endless alcohol equals a gain of 1 stone 1lb :eek:
    I joined the class tonight and I am a stone heavier than what I thought. Jesus:wave_cry:
    Bye bye 11's, hello 12's :cry:
    Oh well, can only get better!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    Bah, you're bound to have a brill first weigh in... A few extra weeks to goal was no doubt worth it for the fun it sounds like you had!

Time to knuckle down now - you must have got it all out your system :)

4. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Never mind.... at least you enjoyed yourself while you gained it. It will soon go and running around after your beautiful babies will help shift the pounds xx

5. mandy296

mandy296 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(23.89%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You say you have just joined though - maybe its not all a real gain, as your scales at home might be out of sync with the SW scales (so you might have been heavier than you thought to start with, before all the booze and fun)

Doesnt really help though I suppose - (its just i have a 3 week holiday coming up and I'm scared at what I could gain!!!)

Still, you are sure to have a great 1st week loss as to go from 3 weeks of drunken debauchery to the slimming world plan should show a really good result

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.