well were did that week go

lisa66

weighed in last week and lost 9.5 lbs was well happy . BUT THAT WERE IT ENDED .

went for a ride the next day and had accident ((( so after a helicopter ride and a few broken bones and few days in hospital iam bk home but i had to come off LT but gone bk on it today as got home last night . so wrote the last week off and bk on this week . hated to do it but no one would listern to me . grrrrr. so thanks to molly (that my horse) along with a fractured skull , broken collar bone , 4 broken ribs and 2 blk eyes ive gained 5 LBS think that worse that all the other stuff but will shift that hopefully by next week . good to see you are all doing so well .

got boring days ahead of me so look forward to reading your posts ..:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Dear god hun, I hope you are 'ok' - barring the obvious!!

That 5lb is probably swelling and bruising! Not surprised you've had a week off, think you had more importnat things to deal with.

Rest up and get better and good luck carrying on x

awww sorry to hear about your accident at least you are ok despite your injuries. :( hope you are not in too much discomfort. good on you for starting back im not sure that if i was in your situation i would be able to get back to it so easily so well done hun xx ((hugs)) :)

You sound very positive for someone who must still be in some pain and discomfort. Your recovery comes first so make sure that the doc has okayed you restarting. Do not risk your recovery for a week or two on your weight loss journey.

ahhhh sorry to hear youve had a nasty accident - i hope you recover very soon :)

That 5lbs .... id put it down to not refeeding properly and so your body just grabbed onto whatever you ate and your glycogen stores filled up to quickly resulting in the gain. Nevermind though, you will have that off this week :) Good luck honey xxx

got boring days ahead of me so look forward to reading your posts ..:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Oh! I suggest watching prison break & sex and the city - they are very very very good! and certainly pass the time!

You, sofa, big bottle of water + a good tv series = :D

Wow...hope you heal quickly lovey, just get yourself better and then you can get back on track. Take care xx

OMG, you really have been in the wars. well done to you for being so positive cos I know if that was me I'd be on the sofa with the remote control and a big bar of chocolate!!!

Hope you feel better soon and good luck for this week. Keep posting so we know how you are.

(((((hugs))))) xxx

omg, poor you, i cant believe your so posititve about it tho good on ya hun x
hope your not too disheartened about the gain,i agree with what tanya said and youl have no probs getting it off againx

OMG, you really have been in the wars. well done to you for being so positive cos I know if that was me I'd be on the sofa with the remote control and a big bar of chocolate!!!

Hope you feel better soon and good luck for this week. Keep posting so we know how you are.

(((((hugs))))) xxx

i was just about to say the same
but OMG !

debz x

OMG poor you Lisa :( That is just dreadful. I'm so sorry to hear that.

It is so great that you are remaining so positive sweetie. That 5lbs will be gone in a day or two. You have done brilliantly so far, you will certainly keep it up!

I hope you recover soon, I really do. You'll swing back into LT with no problems, as your attitude is amazing.

Oh my god hun dat is terrible i really hope your ok look just take this week as a new start. Its prob all water you gained anyway and you will be back on track really soon. Far play to you coming back so fast after such a horrible accident. Fell better and dont even tink about them 5lbs.

Back