well what a great start NOT

Blubell._.0422

Silver Member
My delivery hasn't turned up so I got in touch and it turns out the driver couldn't find the house so will redeliver tomorrow!!!!!!!!!What good is that to me when I have no packs left?????What am I meant to do now??I'm already in ketosis.I'm so angry.Why the heck didn't he ring me if he couldn't find the house???Idiots!

Pl
us I'm in and out a lot tomorrow because of play school etc.Tuesdays are the only day I'm in pretty much all day apart from school runs :( I could just cry.

Oh no!!! This isn't the start that u needed xx try just low carbing today xx. U will be fine Hun. N we will try again tomoz xx

I can't.If I eat now I won't be able to get back on it.It always happens, that's why I only lose weight on vlcd's.

Really Hun. Xx are u able to get to the shops today. N I know it's not ideal but mayb get some slim fast shakes for today then xx

Phew all sorted...and breathe....after a panicked phone call to the depot they have arranged another driver to deliver today before 3.Panic over...as long as they turn up that is.LOL.

Yay!!!!!!! U are so determined!!! Can't wait for the losses to come xx

Back