Well you can tell its diet season!

becciharland

I went to 3 supermarkets and my local co-op/garage on the hunt for a lettuce leaf! Could i get a iceburg or a kos anywhere, i dont think so!!

I also saw the slim fast out on the sleves and in peoples trolleys.... I felt like going, grabbing the person with the slim fast and telling them all about Slimming world lol

I feel sorry for these people buying all the weight watchers goodies which are over priced and you would be just as well off eating a slice off 400g hovis to a slice of ww bread.

10 years ago it wasnt trendy to talk about what diet you were on as it wasnt the done thing, now it seems to be the next in thing, to tell people from the roof tops that im with Slimming world.... And what a great feeling it is!!!

We are not the ones going hungry as we can only have 49 propoints a week then have to live of soup and salad for the next 6 days

We are not the ones only drinking milkshakes in a hope to loss 2lb and dribbing everytime we see someone eating soild food....

WE ARE SLIMMING WORLD....... AND WE FEEL GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(God knows where that like speech came from, sorry lol )

xx

I know exactly what you mean! I love Slimming World, and am so proud to be a part of it :D Have tried WW and many other diets before, and for me this is honestly the only one that seems to work.

A friend of mine has been talking about joining WW this week with a friend of hers, and I've been trying my best to get her to join SW instead! I can't help it! I'm just so astonished by the success of SW that I want to tell everyone about it. Last year I managed to convince 3 of my colleagues to join up - that was such a great feeling :)

I hope theyre paying you for this? :D

You definitely can!

The tv schedule is full to bursting with weight loss programmes, my zumba class was twice as full as usual and my sw class had around a third more people!

I have to say, good on people if they are choosing a healthy weight loss plan such as sw and making positive changes to their lives... but I do feel so happy that I'm already 1 stone down in my journey and feeling the positive effects of this loss.

I'd noticed the weight loss programmes!! There's loads on at the minute!

I had this problem today with Asda pitta breads!!! x

I can't stand liquid diets - milkshakes and replacement meals. They all smell of medicine and make me sick.
SW is the best eating plan I have ever been on. You can eat everything as long as you don't use oily stuff, sugar and flour. Also you can have loads of treats.

Our class was really busy last week but looking forward to image therapy this week-can't beat the gasps and applauds from new members when the consultant says uve lost 3stone + :D

My group was really busy too with lots of new members. I love it when people really see that the plan works and you can eat all that yummy food and still lose weight.

a friend of mine from work is doing slim fast and all i've heard her do is say how hungry she is. I just couldnt do it to myself. I love that u can fill your boots with healthy food and still have a bit of what u fancy an still lose weight :D gotta love slimming world :D

We are not the ones going hungry as we can only have 49 propoints a week then have to live of soup and salad for the next 6 days

xx

Actually the 49 propoints a week are like SW Syns theyre over and above the eating plan. Theyre for extras theyre not part of the daily allowance, so the salad and soup wouldnt be necessary - unless its what you choose to eat of course, but then who in the right mind would want only that when both WW and SW allow so much other fantastic food choices ;)

And you might be surprised that the biggest complaint on the WW forum is that people feel theyre eating too much and cant believe theyre allowed all the stuff theyre having - sound familiar lol

Loads of people in my class today. It took an hour to get all the weigh ins done. :) 115lbs total weight loss in our group tonight. I would guess approx 100 through the doors.

I hope theyre paying you for this? :D

They should be paying you Ermintrude - your weight loss results are one of the best adverts for SW!!!!!:p:p:):p:p

Our class was really busy last week but looking forward to image therapy this week-can't beat the gasps and applauds from new members when the consultant says uve lost 3stone + :D

I'm the pay lady at my group & loved the reaction of one of our new starters when she came to join up, we'd just had our talk through the new plan & my consultant had help up my book to show the awards etc. Poor woman nearly had a heart attack when she asked me how long it had took to loose 6 stone & I told her 30 weeks!

dreamslim said:
Loads of people in my class today. It took an hour to get all the weigh ins done. :) 115lbs total weight loss in our group tonight. I would guess approx 100 through the doors.

My C left a note on the group Facebook page. 38 new members and 122 weigh ins last night.
Welcome to January in slimming world. Lol. Love it!

Back