Well!!

Blubell._.0422

Silver Member
I am back for the last time I swear! Every time I lose weight and don't get to goal and regain it. No more!!!. This is the year of ME. I am finally learning that I need to do things for ME not just my kids. And losing weight is one of those things. I have motivation...I'm going to South Korea in August and meeting some friends (including one I have a crush on haha) and I am determined to look my best when I go. I came so close just now to ordering food-(for the kids but I know damn well I would have eaten it too)-but I stayed strong and resisted and came to post here instead.
I got a tattoo recently -the word "restart" in the handwriting of someone who inspires me( same person I have a crush on actually LOL) and it's really helping me -yikes that's really big!!

IMG_0463.JPG

Oops sorry...at least you can see it well I guess!
That was the day it was done. It's got to the itchy stage now so I will post a new pic when it's all healed.
I am on Exante this time around as I simply can't afford Cambridge. My daughters paid for my flights for me so all I have too do is save up spending money and hotel money, but as we're going for 18 days it won't be cheap!
I'm not sure when I was here last, but I've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and it sucks. Its contributed to my weight gain because I've not been able to exercise due to pain and exhaustion. I've learnt to rest as much as I need and try not to stress about not sleeping as it makes it worse. Painkillers don't help so I don't take them as they just make me feel drunk. The only one that helps is Tramadol and I only take it if I know I will be standing for a few hours.
I know I will need support here from all you lovely people as I don't have any in real life other than the kids. So please forgive my constant postings when I am tempted to cheat!

Back