wellies

jayde1148

Gold Member
Anyone know.where I can find wide calf funky wellies on the high st? I have found lots online but would rather try on. The.asda normal ones.were.not to bad but could have.done with and extra inch x

jayde1148 said:
Anyone know.where I can find wide calf funky wellies on the high st? I have found lots online but would rather try on. The.asda normal ones.were.not to bad but could have.done with and extra inch x

I hate wellies! Why do all wellie companies think all women have legs like sticks??? It really winds(have i spelt that right?? Why cant i spell winds, im sure i keep spelling wind, nothing winds me up! Well apart from beans lol)me up! Any way you get the idea of what I'm trying to say lol! Sorry I'm not much help they aren't going to be funky but men's wellies tend to have wider calf fittings! Sorry about the rant, if you find some let us know I could do with some :) xx

I had to order mine online last winter- so annoying! They are now too big in my legs though :)
Feel your pain x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I found some in a camping shops that had an extendable panel on the calf for 19.99! And the are purple with a geometric pattern on! The shop.was called.mountain something x

Oh lovely! I will go check them out! I prefer if I can try them on last time I bought them off the Internet I couldn't get my leg in and ended up giving then to my sister! :/ x

Back