wendy's shiny new diary

celtgirl

hi all!

i have a few different diarys here on minimins. like many of you i have tried every diet known to man. lipotrim,xenical,weightwatchers,cabbage soup,unislim,easislim,3 day diet,2 day diet....you name it. so i heard great things about slimming world and joined almost 2 weeks ago. * have found huge feedom in not counting the free/šuperfree foods. i have started cooking again which i had stopped as i was so depressed about my weight and food. i have noticed a huge boost in energy too and best of all i am exercising to beat the band. my oh has also started to eat healthily which is such a huge help to me as theres just the 2 of us in the house and you know how easy it is to be knocked off by someone elses habits. so im looking forward to meeting you all and dropping in to see you in your diarys.

heres my sunday 12/5/13

b...banana
lunch....baked potato with 1/2 HEA soft cheese and grilled bacon with spring onion and a huge salad ith lime juice

snack..mullerlight pineapple and peach

dinner.....salmon with cous cous and corgettes/onion/mushrooms/aubergine

drinks...coffee, diet lemon and water.

as i will be out all day i am having a baked potato with bacon pieces and a huge salad and 30g of xlight soft cheese at 11 which is way too early for luch but im not complaining. looking for suggestions for dinner i have some chicken pieces im looking to use. also do you have to use both healthy extras as i dont tend to use my b. thanks folks x

i have come back from group delighted with a 3 pound loss. having yuk sung for dinner and a toffee mullerlight to finish. delighted with myself!

wish someone would comment on here! had a pretty bad day as I had a big mac meal with a milkshake I don't want to even think of the calories. flexible syns.....

Back