• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Went clothes shopping

Well I went clothes shopping at tesco tonight and the size 18 jeans fell off me and the size 16's fitted but they didnt have long length!!! So didnt buy any.

Got a new size 18 fitted jacket though which I love wot I look like in!!!!

Just had a delish tuna salad and now going to have butter scotch mousse!!!

Today has been good I think 790 makes such a difference in getting thru the day!!

Anna xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
congratulations, that must feel really great!!!! You'll be looking very sexy for your wedding in no time :-D

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
ooooh size 16, lovely, well done you it must feel fab!

Georgie
x

Bin good thanks, been at h2b's parents all week so was really dreading trying to stick to the diet but aside from the odd rabbit food comment from his mum i stuck to it :-D get weighed tomorrow and i'm really looking forward to it coz apart from an ice cream i've been really good and been drinking at least 4litres of water a day and my trousers keep falling down which is slightly annoying but gives me a bit of a buzz too hehe

will do, am so excited lol wish it was today but hey ho lol now what can i eat for 300kcals that's how many i've got left for today!

Erm, maybe some fruit??

Are u hungry???
Im loving being on 790, might not want to come off it on weds!! Will see wot the weight loss is like then make the decision!!

i'm starving lol decided to have a tin of heinz spag bol for 159kcals then i can have some mandarins later if i want to :)

well it was yummy am gonna refill myself with water now lol