Went clothes shopping

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bo_lady, 23 August 2007 Social URL.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Well I went clothes shopping at tesco tonight and the size 18 jeans fell off me and the size 16's fitted but they didnt have long length!!! So didnt buy any.

Got a new size 18 fitted jacket though which I love wot I look like in!!!!

Just had a delish tuna salad and now going to have butter scotch mousse!!!

Today has been good I think 790 makes such a difference in getting thru the day!!

Anna xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

congratulations, that must feel really great!!!! You'll be looking very sexy for your wedding in no time :-D
  4. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Thanks Hun, How have u been? When is ur next WI?

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Congratulations, it feels great as you go down the sizes doesn't it! Well done...xxx
  6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    ooooh size 16, lovely, well done you it must feel fab!

7. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Bin good thanks, been at h2b's parents all week so was really dreading trying to stick to the diet but aside from the odd rabbit food comment from his mum i stuck to it :-D get weighed tomorrow and i'm really looking forward to it coz apart from an ice cream i've been really good and been drinking at least 4litres of water a day and my trousers keep falling down which is slightly annoying but gives me a bit of a buzz too hehe
  8. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

ah well done u!!!!
    Let me know how u do xxxx
  9. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

will do, am so excited lol wish it was today but hey ho lol now what can i eat for 300kcals that's how many i've got left for today!
  10. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Erm, maybe some fruit??

Are u hungry???
    Im loving being on 790, might not want to come off it on weds!! Will see wot the weight loss is like then make the decision!!
  11. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

i'm starving lol decided to have a tin of heinz spag bol for 159kcals then i can have some mandarins later if i want to :)
  12. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Sounds yummy!!!!
    Im stuffed!!!
  13. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

well it was yummy am gonna refill myself with water now lol
  14. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world extra easy
    thanks for all the support every1 xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.