went off plan big styleee!!

charleybabes

Silver Member
was really good all day, until the evening .. was on a red day so chose a chicken and lamb kebab with salad on a flatbread wrap from takeout.. but then had a large portion of fries with it to...
then had a mint club biscuit and a small box of mikados ..plus 4 vodka and diet cokes which going by my measures are worth about 20 syns..
im fuming at myself becasue i feel like ive been in a really good place lately it was like i went a bit bonkers to be honest!
could anyone help me syn my night please so i know what the damage is !!

Couldn't even begin to! Would be guesswork due to the fact that we don't know how big the portion of chips was or how you estimated your vodka.

Draw a line, and move on. Today is a new day.

MadameLaMinx is right! it would be silly trying to guess,my advice would be to cut down your syns,so have 5 syns instead of 15.thats what i would do personally anyway.and thats what my leader had told us to do if we ever have binges. but dont go under 5 syns a day!! but then thats my way of forgiving myself,by cutting back for at least 5 days after the binge.you could just forget about it and carry on,i dont think it will do too much damage! xx

thanks girls!!..
yes i will just have to draw a line wont i..
i dont know why i do it though i mean i woke up this morning and my skin felt awful i felt awful..like my body cant deal with the rubbish id put into it!!..
i wouldnt mind if i had savoured every last bit of it and really enjoyed it.. i just hoovered it all up and was left wanting more!!!

just had my quinoa porridge that will keep me going for a few hours!

thanks girls!!..
yes i will just have to draw a line wont i..
i dont know why i do it though i mean i woke up this morning and my skin felt awful i felt awful..like my body cant deal with the rubbish id put into it!!..
i wouldnt mind if i had savoured every last bit of it and really enjoyed it.. i just hoovered it all up and was left wanting more!!!

just had my quinoa porridge that will keep me going for a few hours!

i know the feeling,horrible isnt it,this time around i have been very good,not even touched chocolate in 3 weeks! shocking!! :p
you will be fine though,at least you have come on here and confessed your syns lol if i used to binge id avoid this website and then end up on here 4 weeks later and half a stone heavier!!

just wondering ,how do you make quinoa porridge?? :) x

quinoa porridge dead simple to make... i use a little ramekin glass to measure out as it makes just enough for me
so i use 1 glass ramekin worth of quinoa grain, pour into pan, then use two and half ramekin worth of water..bring it to boil and then let it simmer until all water is absorbed..then i stir through some milk until it goes a bit creamier looking and then i tend to add a dollop of a vanilla or toffee mullerlight yogurt to give it some taste as its pretty much tasteless otherwise..and then sprinkle some cinnamon on top...so filling and its free so i stil have my 2 healthy extra b choices to use throughout the day !!!

quinoa porridge dead simple to make... i use a little ramekin glass to measure out as it makes just enough for me
so i use 1 glass ramekin worth of quinoa grain, pour into pan, then use two and half ramekin worth of water..bring it to boil and then let it simmer until all water is absorbed..then i stir through some milk until it goes a bit creamier looking and then i tend to add a dollop of a vanilla or toffee mullerlight yogurt to give it some taste as its pretty much tasteless otherwise..and then sprinkle some cinnamon on top...so filling and its free so i stil have my 2 healthy extra b choices to use throughout the day !!!

i will defo be giving that a try!!! thanks for that.so simple!!
i usually have quinoa with roasted veg but it gets so boring,cant wait to try it ! xx

Can I join you guys please?

I can be good for a few days the boy do I go off the rails. Sometimes I think I have worms, hehehe. If I kept a diary I think people would be shocked that what one person can eat in a day!

No seriously, kinda feel like giving up and starting back in January. I just I knew the secrete that some people have...getting there head in gear & staying there!

Like us all I just want to do well and lose these 14 lbs!

Can I join you guys please?

I can be good for a few days the boy do I go off the rails. Sometimes I think I have worms, hehehe. If I kept a diary I think people would be shocked that what one person can eat in a day!

No seriously, kinda feel like giving up and starting back in January. I just I knew the secrete that some people have...getting there head in gear & staying there!

Like us all I just want to do well and lose these 14 lbs!

hey hun
" Sometimes I think I have worms" that made me giggle:8855:,but i understand that,sometimes i have binged so bad,chucked it down my neck like there was no tomorrow! id hate to think how many calories id of consumed!
dont give up and start back in jan.even if you plan a few days off,xmas day,boxing day,new yrs etc then at least your monitoring your weight,the worst thing would be for you to come back in jan needing to lose 20lbs and not just the original 14!!
for example if you were 100% this week you could lose a lb or 2.and providing you dont eat just for the sake of eating over xmas week then you could stay the same,every little bit off helps hun!!
goodluck with whatever you decide xx

Thanks for the advice. I just think thinking about what your eating is something.

I been try EE but to be honest I think I eat far too much, don't potion control and basically cheat, because the weight loss seems so slow. Do you guys do EE or red/green days? I think r/g are harder but more effective. Good to have your views as I feel like this is a confession room!!!

Thanks for the advice. I just think thinking about what your eating is something.

I been try EE but to be honest I think I eat far too much, don't potion control and basically cheat, because the weight loss seems so slow. Do you guys do EE or red/green days? I think r/g are harder but more effective. Good to have your views as I feel like this is a confession room!!!

sorry about the slow reply havent been on here in a couple of days!!
i do ee days,and im really enjoying it,i agree that i think red/green days would be a lot harder but more effective! i got weighed tonight and lost 2lb :) so thats 9lbs off in 3 weeks,cant actually believe it,so happy,i can eat a scary amount to be honest,but since i have been doing sw i have been drinking a lot!! lots of diet coke and lots of sugar free squash,and it really is just thirst instead of hunger a lot of the times,so if you dont drink much or your more of a coffee person then i definitely recommend drinking more to fill you up,and maybe you could eat fruit or have a yoghurt before your dinner so that your portion isnt so big?? after all low fat yoghurts and fruit are free :) and if you have a lot of time to think about food then thats probably another reason your struggling slightly,morning is my worst time as i wake up just wanting to eat!!!!!!!!!! but luckily i am on early morning shifts at work so that has really helped me so maybe the times when its hardest for ya you get a hobby?? maybe go for a long walk,go swimming,or even knit, lol anything that would take your mind off food.or at least if you go swimming first you have burnt off some calories and you probably wont wanna have a huge portion as you have worked hard swimming ! let me know how you get on and you can always pm me :) xx

Not the right place for this but after re-reading this i think you guys will know where im coming from!

Well, after months, two years (age of youngest child) of denial thats it. My husband took a lovely photo of me and parents, however I look 5 months pregnant. It's one of those photos that sets your head in gear big style. I'm allowing myself today to 'clear up' some more food then Tuesday it it for me! I'm back on 'it' properly no messing. After seeing that photo I don't want another one in a few months looking 8 months!

This time tho it's not half hearted, excuse after excuse. However I'm going to do it properly and not deny myself everything then go off the rails. I'm gonna be sensible and .......try some exercise.

Well feel like my confession is now complete and now I've said it out loud theres no going back. I've even put the photo on my phone as a screen saver and will print it off and stick it round the house. Measurements to be taken tonight together with weigh in tomorrow....truth will be out.

Positivity all the way

Good luck! I only do green days as I dont eat meat but I really enjoy it. You will see from my stats below that I dont lose weight quickly which is fine with me! I think that may be a combination of not having much to lose and being on the contraceptive injection. :(

I started on 8 Aug at 10st 3lbs (I am 5' 3") and have lost 1st 4.5lbs since then steadily (by the way, the weeks where I havent lost anything I have had at least one chip shop meal! :rolleyes:). I have found that being on plan for a while has really re-educated my eating habits (most of the time anyway!) so I dont find myself wanting to stuff my face with pizza etc as I would have done in the past. I think instead about all the lovely things I can eat instead.

Mind, I have stuggled a bit since Christmas Eve with the tins of celebrations and quality streets in the house, so this writing this post has helped me to refocus! :)

Walter Bishop said:
Good luck! I only do green days as I dont eat meat but I really enjoy it. You will see from my stats below that I dont lose weight quickly which is fine with me! I think that may be a combination of not having much to lose and being on the contraceptive injection. :(

I started on 8 Aug at 10st 3lbs (I am 5' 3") and have lost 1st 4.5lbs since then steadily (by the way, the weeks where I havent lost anything I have had at least one chip shop meal! :rolleyes:). I have found that being on plan for a while has really re-educated my eating habits (most of the time anyway!) so I dont find myself wanting to stuff my face with pizza etc as I would have done in the past. I think instead about all the lovely things I can eat instead.

Mind, I have stuggled a bit since Christmas Eve with the tins of celebrations and quality streets in the house, so this writing this post has helped me to refocus! :)

Losing weight slowly is the best. It stays off. I have about at stone (maybe stone & half) after Xmas but I'm very focused. It's my birthday early jan and my husband is paying for a countdown for me. Off to join tomorrow, hopefully the new book is out.

I did do r/g days but recently tried EE but loss was slow so going back to r/g as I can potion control and eat better

well done for being so determined..i think somtimes we need that shock to really get our brain into gear and knuckle down to it...
i have been following sw since beginning of september as i just was looking slightly like a rubber ball!..
i have felt so much more determined this time around following it and have actually stuck at it ,
well ive had a bad week food wise as the house is full of treats and the oh has been off work so we've just basically had lots of treats infront of the tv..ive allowed myself this time off and as of today have been back on plan again..knowing that i was starting again today meant that i had a control over it as in the past i would have carried on and ended up putting all the weight back on, were here i know that i have gained a couple of pounds but they will be gone as quick as!!

Well I've done it, I've re-joined. Not as scary as I thought weight and starting again. Aiming for a 100% this week. Feel very pleased with myself for doing this

Back