Went shopping and NOTHING FITTED!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by wecandothis, 11 November 2006.

1. wecandothis

wecandothis Member

Hi fellow WEMITS,

Well, as the title says, I went clothes shopping and NOTHING FITTED...............

And the name of the shop....Evans!!!

I used to be such a regular in that shop that I was on first name terms with the staff. The manager today said that she didn't recognise me. She congratualated me on my 8 stone loss, but said that she was a bit gutted as I had been her best customer!

Also, last night I went shopping in ASDA and bought a size 12 skirt (ok, so its got a bit of stretch to it, but I DONT CARE, I AM IN A SIZE 12!)

As you might be able to tell, I felt like getting hold of the tannoy and announcing to the whole of ASDA that I no longer needed a size 26!

Just wanted to share that with you all!

Polly xxx
  2. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Well done Polly u must be soooo proud, shout it from the rooftops girl because u have worked so hard to get 2 goal and u derserve to let every one know !!!
  3. chelle_powell

chelle_powell We ride, we ride....

Wow, great achievement hun, well done!!!!!!!
    Big hugs, chelle xx
  4. ayembee

ayembee Well-Known Member

How fantastic must that feel!!!! well done!!
  5. wecandothis

wecandothis Member

Hi Roch, i'n not at goal yet! I still need to lose another 12 lb to just get into the 'normal category' and then I will reassess to see how much more I want to lose, but thankyou for your lovely comment x
  6. kati

kati Well-Known Member

woohoo! :) I'm so pleased for you
  7. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Hi Polly,
    How fantastic ! I live in Evans and can't wait for the day when I don't need to. Can you bottle that feeling and send it to me please ?:D
  8. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Well 12 lbs is nothing compared to what u have lost in my eyes u def deserve to let the whole world know how well u have done !!!
  9. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

You keep shouting it from the rooftops girl....:D

10. Biggirlsam

Biggirlsam Banned

Polly you have done wonderfully!!! No more fatty store for you :) I have just got my new card and cant wait to be able to cut it up:). Congratulations and you shout as loud as you like you deserve it:)
  11. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Oh Polly that's fantastic news.

What a fabulous feeling well done
  12. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Well-Known Member

Whahey!!!! Good for you, girl!!!!
  13. Anna_B

Anna_B Well-Known Member

Enjoy your size 12's!! How exciting...