• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Went shopping today! Soooo happy!

I went shopping today with my friends and tried on various things to see what fits now, i managed to get into size 12 tops, and 3 pairs of size 14 trousers! fair enough they were bloody tight and i Couldnt breathe but they did up!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! Consiering i was a size 18 on bottoms and a 16 on top this is a massive achievement for me! :):):):)

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done you, keep it up. I'm on week 3 and can now get back in my size 16 jeans:party0011:

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
:talk017:Well done Nicky!!!:bliss:

annie_d

Silver Member
Don't go mad buying though!!! i did that and now have loads of clothes that are too big that i have only had a short time!!

Woo Hoo congratulations :party0049::party0049::party0049:

Julesy

Likes being a girly girl
Oooooooooooh!!!! That is fabulous!!!!! Well done you!
:talk017:
Ahhh shopping....my favourite ever past time! :D

Well done Nicky! And thank you for posting the good news - it's seeing others doing so well that helps keep the motivation going! When the hunger monster gets a grip it can be really hard to stick with it, but coming here and seeing posts like yours is a great reminder. Keep going girl!!!

FYP

I also did a big shopping trip this week and got into size 18's , first time in years! I did also buy some bits on EBAY as I am hoping this lot of stuff will be too big by summer!!

Brilliant, well done Nicky!

Gx