went shopping!

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
Soo....I went shopping yesterday to see if I could fit into any smaller sizes.

I tried a dress on for the first time in...oh I dunno...years? I tried the 16 on, too big, 14...too big...12 OMG! IT FIT! I was jumping up and down in the dressing room! I couldn't believe it. I know I will never go back to the size 22s I used to wear! :D

This diet is sooo amazing! I didn't buy it, but it gave me just the boost I needed. Haven't quite reached that size in trousers yet but I know I'm gonna get there! I'm soooo happy! :woohoo:

whoooooooo!! Great feeling isnt it!! Well done honey :D xxx

Hi,
well done what a nice surprise, glad you didn't fall out of the dressing room with all that leaping about. It's a great incentive to keep going and a great marker of how far you have come. Best of luck for this week.
Doirin

haha. thanx guys! :D

i almost did fall out of the dressing room! there was a woman in there with her daughter and she just kept laughing at me....didn't care though. haha :D :D

Last edited:
Brill Killercurls

I agree with Chelly, you should have bought it!!!! Enjoyed wearing it for a few weeks..hha..cause at this rate, you will be in the next size down!

You are doing brilliantly and so positive!

Here's to next week!!!!!

Take care

Well done babe, you should have brought the dress tho. You looked stunning in it :)

Hey well done great news thur perfect motivation isnt it

Back