went to a wedding yesterday...

Pollylicious

not-so-pudgy
they had a hog roast!!! :cry: i caved a tiny, tiny bit, girls.... instead of my evening soup i had planned for when we got home, i had a plate with two pieces of meat and one small piece of crackling... i didnt touch the buffet or bread, only drank sparkling water, and this morning my pounds havent gone up *cross fingers* but I felt very weak willed for caveing so soon.... renewed willpower this morning with my vanilla latte (WOW i love those SO much) here's hoping my run-in with the hog roast won't affect my first week's WL too much :doh:
P xx

at least you didn't totally 'pig' out lol x
fingers crossed it wont affect you and you'll be ok x

life is just so testing.... but at least you didnt have everything so lets hope the scales dont show it .. well done for getting back on it though and dont beat yourself up too much as this might affect how you cope with the rest of the week xx good luck hun xx

social situations are the hardest :-(

ahhhh well...you're back on it and that's the main thing!

xx

sounds delicious, we all fall off the wagon were human, wat matters is the step you take after tat one. i would lik to applaud you for not sprinting across the room and diving on it lik a canabil. thats maybe wat i would hav opted for:):)

good look till weigh in and congrats for not gaining any extra pounds xXx

i'm finding it hard to find he energy to do my overdue housework today, but i'm not really feeling hungry so fingers crossed i can resist the urge to cheat again :)

Hi,
hope you are feeling ok. Yes you caved but at least you didn't go the whole 'hog'. Sorry like tafflass, I couldn't resist the pun.
You need to plan social events with military precision, you have to have your plan ready, a walk away from the event when the food is being put out or your shake, flapjack or soup in front of you so that it will fill you up and you will not stray. Sparkling water in a wine glass, can look cool and fill you also.
In hope the rest of the week is ok, stay off your own scales if you can, we lose and gain every day and at different timers so it is not a good indicator. Stick with it 100% and you will succeed. best of luck.
Doirin

its a swine when temptations get you ! lol ! seriously though - no more cheating or picking. do this for you - it is TFR not, almost TFR !:whoopass:

Sounds like you are back on track now - keep positive and don't let the 'hiccup' get in the way of the future.

Caren. xxx;)

I hope this doesn't throw you; just move on from it! At least you didn't do too much & hopefully it won't have affected your weight loss!

Good luck!!

Hannah

followup

well today i've made an effort to drink my water, and obviously i've been strict about only having the shakes ,and i feel fine so hopefully i can beat the cravings in future!
Thanks everyone :)

Back