Went to KFC.....

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
and had a Salad....

I must be delirious from lack of fatty food. Who in their right mind goes to KFC and has a Salad? :eek:

Still I am very proud of myself :clap:

that's awesome will power - well done. I wouldn't even set foot in KFC as don't think I'd be able to make the right choice

well done, thats willpower - go girl

Woo well done .. Kfc is one thing I am seriously missing, if I went in the shop I think i'd hop over the count and start chomping everything!

I sat in MaccyDs last night while my munchkin had a cheeseburger happy meal (he'd not been for 6 weeks) & I seriously was nearly dribbling, I had a diet coke. Won't be going in again I can tell you!

Well done! If we go I have a grilled chicken wrap no sauce loads salad! And then have a few fries too.. So we haven't been in a while either lol

I sat in MaccyDs last night while my munchkin had a cheeseburger happy meal (he'd not been for 6 weeks) & I seriously was nearly dribbling, I had a diet coke. Won't be going in again I can tell you!

haha i do the exact same thing. i take my lil man into maccy d's. he has a cheeseburger happy meal and i have a diet coke! I hate doing it so now i get my fella to take him into maccy d's . x

Do Maccy d's not do salad? lol Will have to find out for when we next go on our long car trip up North, usually our half way stop for lunch!

Yeah they do salad but I don't do it cos think I'd rather go without than eat salad at MaccyDs you're meant to leave with grease dribbling down your chin lol x

Eurgh dont fancy that! I dont do "dressings" lol.

Do Maccy d's not do salad? lol Will have to find out for when we next go on our long car trip up North, usually our half way stop for lunch!

I know maccys d's do salad but when i went in there and asked they said no. maybe they just ran out of it or something but i doubt that looooooool x

Lol I'm going to have to have a look online now, I remember going to Italy on holiday in 2002 and going to a Maccy D's there and they had a Salad Bar! like a pick what you want to eat kinda thing. Madness. lol.

I agree. None if them are my first option of places to eat. If I have to though I'll have the grilled chicken salad at mcd's or a grilled chicken wrap. Both are good

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had to go to mcDs today. Grilled chicken wrap no sauce and diet coke! No chips eaten! Phew!

Back