• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Went to the slimming world group

It was ace, my group leader is called Lesley and shes lovely, all the people seemed really nice and someone there had lost 5 1/2 stone:D just goes to show how good this diet is doesnt it, i got me some hi fi bars which are lovely and got 2 books red and green recipies so im well chuffed, heres to losing wieght

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I love the eating plan too. Cant believe that I didnt join ages ago. I am sure that you will do well. x

Andy R.

Time for a change
i love that i can control the portion sizes of the free food. Great that u dont have to feel hungry. Good luck at the group.

LisaC

Gold Member
Hi Melly Gally Mel!

I dont always get to stay for my class but find it more inspiring when I do, hearing how people have done. There are 2 women in my group who've both lost almost 5 & a half stone each!! Isn't it great!! :)
Hope you get on really well x

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
You'll never regret it! Well done on starting!

Hey well done for joining up - I found it really scary when I joined! Good luck on the plan I love it, its the easiest plan I have ever tried!

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
Well done you for joining. Its great - I love it. The only diet/eating plan I can honestly say I havnt cheated on!!!

its wierd i didnt even feel nervous going in, i felt really calm, but i suppose i felt a little smug underneith knowing i was going as a starter but already lost 25lbs doing it at home, still i cant wait to get some more losses in:)