Went to the slimming world group

melly_gally_mel

It was ace, my group leader is called Lesley and shes lovely, all the people seemed really nice and someone there had lost 5 1/2 stone:D just goes to show how good this diet is doesnt it, i got me some hi fi bars which are lovely and got 2 books red and green recipies so im well chuffed, heres to losing wieght

I love the eating plan too. Cant believe that I didnt join ages ago. I am sure that you will do well. x

i love that i can control the portion sizes of the free food. Great that u dont have to feel hungry. Good luck at the group.

Hi Melly Gally Mel!

I dont always get to stay for my class but find it more inspiring when I do, hearing how people have done. There are 2 women in my group who've both lost almost 5 & a half stone each!! Isn't it great!! :)
Hope you get on really well x

You'll never regret it! Well done on starting!

Hey well done for joining up - I found it really scary when I joined! Good luck on the plan I love it, its the easiest plan I have ever tried!

Well done you for joining. Its great - I love it. The only diet/eating plan I can honestly say I havnt cheated on!!!

its wierd i didnt even feel nervous going in, i felt really calm, but i suppose i felt a little smug underneith knowing i was going as a starter but already lost 25lbs doing it at home, still i cant wait to get some more losses in:)

Back