Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

were all doing the same tonight

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jot, 7 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Hi all

we are all doing the same tonight by the sounds of it tv, minimins, jobs not to mention thinking about food.

Blimey usually by now i have that warm glow from my old matey zinfandel, instead i have a red glow from cleanse, tone, & moisturise, but its taken my mind off food.

i am in the zone now were i am past food tonight just waiting to sleep before my two kids spring in to action at around 6pm.
    Thought i would just check in and see what you girlies & guy's are up to.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Same here- Am beautifully moisturised all the time. Even paint my nails now....

4. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    I have been baking cakes!!! I am trying to create a 3D patrick starfish from spongebob squarepants. Have to practise as I have to make one next weekend for a friend.

Smells lovely!

Love

5. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    How are you getting on lol? i have had a tough week this week are you still ssing.

6. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    poorbearmufc I can't believe you're baking cakes!!! I wouldn't be able to do that and not eat it.. especially not a PRACTICE one!!!

for some reason I really wanted to make a cake yesterday though... no idea why, didn't want to eat it, just wanted to make it!!! unfortunately I've got no one to give it to so I would eat the lot!

7. poohbearmufc

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Hi,

I'm not too bad, nearly made it a week!! I am mainly SSing with a chicken salad when I need it. I'm thinking its better than a pizza! I'm hoping for a good weigh in this week to spur me on... I know my trousers have got a little bit looser....

I find that baking helps when I am dieting, stupid I know... think its the idea of fattening people up!! whilst I shrink!

Hope you are doing OK..

Love

8. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Yes had a bit of a crappy week had a bug and i think its just one of those weeks when i think "blimey why does everything get left to me" i feel like i am just expected to slave all day and night and this is when my brian says have something nice to eat you deserve it, but i haven't been to bad. Going to stay at the 1000 plan this week and try to reduce to 810 then may be ss+. this is usually the time when i would do my usual thing and say bugger it and go off the rails, but even thought i feel fed up i havent blown it, so i feel good about that. Glad to hear you are back on track, it is hard but i know once we are at goal we will be proud of ourselves.
    Jo.x

9. poohbearmufc

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    definately, we CAN and WILL do this...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.