We're on the road to 30 - 5 months...

Auburn

x x x
Hello!

I'm going to be 30 in 5 short months.... January...... crikey, that's come round quick!
I want to lose some weight by then.
I started at a Scottish Slimmers class, just shy of 21st, and am raring to go.

So..... on with the show :) x

welcome and good luck love you have come to the right place you will get loads of help and support xxxxxxxxx

welcome and good luck love you have come to the right place you will get loads of help and support xxxxxxxxx

Thank you Chezz, this does seem to be the friendliest bit of the board :) I'm not new to Minis, but admitting to Wemitt status now!!!

Hi darling xxxx

Roziee :D hello my dear, how are you doing recently?

Hi Hun, I'm 30 a month later eep! With you on loosing some lbs before then. Good luck xx

Thank you PR :) Lets do this!!

Weekend Report :-
I found this weekend very tough. Weekends in general, I don't have a problem with. I used to struggle and eat in secret, binge when noones looking... I got in a habit of serious over eating when I was living between my parents and my boyfriends houses. I would have dinner at one, then a second dinner at the others, more often than not. Or, I'd have one dinner, and be so "proud" that I would stop on the way home and buy 3, 4 bars of chocolate or crisps, or sausage rolls... but weekends I would stay with the fella, and I don't know if it is shame, or just being in someone's company, but I wouldn't think of food, I would eat like a "normal" person.

I now live with the fella, its been a couple of months, and I have taken to the ocassional binge, but far from where I was before. Slow steps, but steps none the less. This weekend, however, has been a challenge because he has been away with family (I couldn't go as I can't take Monday off work) and I have had a full kitchen to myself. I'm proud, I've been under 2500 calories each day, though I do feel that *bleurgh* for eating too much. Too many carbs probably..

I also managed to drop a PC computer unit on my foot, and am struggling to walk. Oops. Will see how that is in the morning, to see if I need attention!

So tomorrow!

The plan is a shake in the morning, salad for lunch and then a proper tea with the bloke, when he gets back. My salad is gherkins, cherry toms, lambs lettuce, cucumber and peppers, with a hot chilli tomato dressing. I fear the dressing could be too hot, but we'll see....!

And some of our good friend - sugar free jelly ;)

Have a happy Monday, Wemitts :) x

My foot is much better, still a bit swollen and bruised but definitely on the mend!

My man is back too, happy days!

Today, we've done not too bad... though I did have a cream tea, which took me slightly over. I only had half the scone though, donated the other half to the starving boyfriend fund :p

Tomorrow is my weigh in class... I have NO idea what to expect anymore..x

auburn good look at you w.i.

Hi Auburn. looking forward to hearing how you did. the worst thing you can do is eat too low as its not sustainable so eating slighly over is better then under! here to follow x

Hi chezz, celtgirl, thanks for popping by :)

Weigh in was not totally successfull.. I gained 1 lb and mum lost 2.5 :D I'm happy for mum but hoped I'd have stayed the same, rather than gone up..

Ah well, here's to a more focussed week with less junk ahead and a good loss next week. Come ON Jenny, you can do this, you owe it to yourself..!

Made up a salad for lunch tomorrow and plan to have duck and veg for dinner tomorrow evening :)

Sorry it didn't go out as planned. No weight loss journey is gonna be a downhill slope every week. Your still doing fantastic you haven't "failed" at anything. Anyway just look at it as a metabolic boost :D

hi auburn
sorry you did not lose but just think that 1lb could just be water:D i keep saying thats wot my 7lbs is wot agained ;) but your on the right road now so good luck for next week hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Chezz, I suppose my bruised foot is still about twice the size of normal, did I mention I dropkicked a computer when I took it to the tip?! Totally accidental , but by jiminy it hurts!!

(Defo not broken)

Today was ok foodwise. Roast duck and veg for tea, a delicious treat :) we'd had some ducklegs in the freezer for yonks, it needed using as they take up so much room!!

Looking forward to a good day tomorrow :) xxx

Hi jen :)

I wanted it for 30 but im going for 31 now! !! You can do this hun xx

hi aurbun

how is your foot today love ?
hope your having a good day xxxxxxxxx

Hey Chezz :)

My foot is loads better, still a fun colour but it is slowly returning to normal. Much less swollen too, and easier to walk on! Thanks for asking :)

Life in general is alright, really busy at work, and I'm doing... ok... ish with the food side of things... Off to the Indian tonight with my folks and the fella, which will be nice. I'm having a chicken shashlik kebab, which is tandoori chicken, onions, peppers and tomato, with a side of vegetable curry for dipping in... :D

How are you doing Chezz? :) xx

Hi Auburn,

I'm trying to be 'Fit for 30' too! I have about a year and a half to get there, so I'm thinking that is definitely achievable :)

Good luck on your journey!

hi hun
im glad your foot is a lot better love and tea sounds great
im doing cartwheels today love ( well in my mind i am );) i have lost 4lbs today when i got weighed so happy bunny
foodwise great exercise i need to kick myself but i have done a 3 mile walk today outside so not to bad

have a good weekend love xx

Back