Wetherspoons Spag Bol

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Mrs Moyer, 13 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrs Moyer

Mrs Moyer Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Guys, Can any one help with propoints for wetherspoons spag bol? Its under 5% fat and 489cals but it isn't in the eating out guide and have no idea how many propoints to count. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    It's 11 propoints, which ain't too bad!
    Says on the site that you can ask for parmesan.... this 11 is without the parmesan ;)

4. Mrs Moyer

Mrs Moyer Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh, i am happy with that - thanks xx

Actually, how did you work that out? Or where did you find info? Just for future x

5. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    No probs, on the Wetherspoons site it says the cals and if its in their 5% fat Healthy Meal range or whatever, then on the right there is a button that says "more info", this shows more nutritional information :) Then I used the calculator on the E Source to get the points. I don't know if there is an online calculator available that isn't on the E Source...

I wish I hadn't looked though, my beloved Wetherspoons choc fudge cake is 21 pp...... :cry: haha!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.