Wetherspoons

stephie0611

needs to focus!!!!
Hey All

I'm meeting my friend for late lunch on Saturday at Wetherspoons and was wondering if the best thing i can eat is a cheese baked potato, i dont eat beans, which seem to be the lowest thing???

i dont eat beans though, unfortunately, as that seems to be the lowest :(.

So looks like i'm best to sticking to a boring baked potato boo hoo!!

Is the pasta low in syns do you know? xx

Hey Stephie0611 - I too am meeting a friend next Monday, I am either going to have the Spicy Tomato pasta or Five-bean chilli but on a jacket potato
Please could anyone let me know the total syns for either of these two dishes?

My consultant told me to be very careful with wetherspoons.
Jacket potatoes from there are a hugh 42 syns and NOT free. This is because they are pre cooked and injected with butter to keep tasteing nice and then coated with oil.

I would go for steak and salad (do not take a chips with it - at least try lol) They also have prawn skewers - these are yummy.
Get it with salad and you'll be OK. xxx

i see the prawn skewers are only 71/2 syns, but that wouldn't fill me up would it, with it only being a starter? xx

its so not fair, why can't i like beans, that looks like the healthiest.

I wonder if i would be able to have that low fat tomato spicy pasta!!

i see the prawn skewers are only 71/2 syns, but that wouldn't fill me up would it, with it only being a starter? xx

Yeah, you are right. I always find Weatherspoons very tricky indeed.
They have range of salads though.
They can be filling (if you keep repeating this to yourself over and over again lol)

Oh dear - do you have to go weatherspoon?? or you might have some emergency excercise activities planned so you could substitude your "misbehave" lol

yeah, my friend wants to go there, as its the cheapest.
I'm trying to be really good just now, with going away on holiday in 2 and a half weeks to be honest!

Wish i knew about the pasta!

Oh dear, maybe have smthg beforehand and then stick to starters (not ideal but it might work)
I go to Weatherspoon once a month. After payday I always meet with my friend. It has never been a problem befor since I am on a diet only for two months now. But since I am very careful with what I am eating I find it a struggle to find anything I could have there.
But, hey ho, life is too short and my Weatherspoon's visits are only once a month so I figured out that I will eat as normal.
That's my planned "cheating"
We always share Weatherspoon platter and have a bottle of wine (or two) between us. And I know I will always be good before and after so this is my little monthly treat. I doesn't have any major effect on my diet since I don't beat myself up for it and don't go through "OMG I ate too much and all is lost phase" I am back on diet next day and life is BEAUTIFUL.
I hope you will enjoy yourself tonite hun
xxx

Hi sweetie,
how did your evening go in Weatherspoon?
Hope you are having good weekend xx

we ended up actually going to frankie and benny's and i had arrabiatta pasta and a side salad, do you know how many syns i should use for this? xx

I am so horrified about the wetherspoon jacket potatoes.

Is this ALL wetherspoons???

I think this is disgusting......:mad:

xxxx

Back