• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

wetherspoons

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Oh sorry i see what you mean . . have you looked on their web site at the nutritionla info. The calorie and fat content might shed some light on to it x

i won t bother

hiya, i have decided to make the meal at home and that will be cheaper and syn free.its a poor do that you want to go out for a meal and its all them syns. i may be better go to HARRY RAMSDENS for fish and chips. lol

cmcewn

Silver Member
hiya, i have decided to make the meal at home and that will be cheaper and syn free.its a poor do that you want to go out for a meal and its all them syns. i may be better go to HARRY RAMSDENS for fish and chips. lol
Hi Landlady .. I can't eat fish and chips anymore - I tried some last week and all I could taste was horrible grease. It's not that it was a crap fishy either as it's an award winning shop. I guess you just lose the taste or your tastes change :argh: Interestingly on that shops wall there is a notice that says fish and chips are one of the lowest calorie and healthiest takeaways, but then they would say that.

I'm a bit sad really lol :D but on the other hand perhaps it's for the best.