what a confidence boost!!!!

last night i was getting undressed and my 9 year old daughter walked in, she looked shocked, in my eyes to say what the f***..lol, and i asked her what was wrong. her reply was " oh my god youve lost weight...your belly was out here now its not"
why thank you daughter dear..lol has certainly given me the boost i needed, and made me feel good about ,making this choice.
im only on day 5, so fingers crossed by day 14 there will be an even more noticeable difference!

pinknessy69 said:
last night i was getting undressed and my 9 year old daughter walked in, she looked shocked, in my eyes to say what the f***..lol, and i asked her what was wrong. her reply was " oh my god youve lost weight...your belly was out here now its not"
why thank you daughter dear..lol has certainly given me the boost i needed, and made me feel good about ,making this choice.
im only on day 5, so fingers crossed by day 14 there will be an even more noticeable difference!

Wow! That's fab, an amazing confidence boost for you - ESP after just 5 days! Well done.

they are the best feelings, when people start noticing. :)

Ohh that would be the best feeling! When ur loved ones start noticing :) All the best to you :)

my 3 year old has noticed my weight loss although she does like to boost me up and knock me back down again ha ha. Her latest comment being, mummy your big belly has gone....but it wobbles lots now....... ha ha i did have to laugh.

Back