What a difference an extra tetra makes!

piggly

After finding out earlier in the week that I can 4 tetras a day I feel liberated lol. I'm not focusing on spreading my 3 tetras out through the day and obsessing now that I know if I want another I can have another. I had 4 yesterday at a push to see how I felt on 4 but today I'm fine on 3 because I know the 4th is there! ... Our minds play crazy tricks eh! Has anyone else found this?

piggly

piggly said:
After finding out earlier in the week that I can 4 tetras a day I feel liberated lol. I'm not focusing on spreading my 3 tetras out through the day and obsessing now that I know if I want another I can have another. I had 4 yesterday at a push to see how I felt on 4 but today I'm fine on 3 because I know the 4th is there! ... Our minds play crazy tricks eh! Has anyone else found this?

piggly

Hi I'm the same I can have 4 a day as I'm 5ft 9 but rarely have 4, just comfort in knowing its there x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It's brilliant isn't it. I like to have my shakes and water all done by 7/8pm so I'm not peeing for Britain all night so now that I can have 4 I don't stress about it

I'm 5 foot 10 and thought I HAD to have 4 a day!! Can I stick to 3 then some days if I'm doing ok??

Im not sure to be honest, my CDC said that if I'm ok without the last one then it's fine but seems everyone gets different advice! X

I always keep spare products because that way if I am really flagging I will have an extra product to narrow down the chances of me pigging out.

Hi i am also 5' 10" and was advised to have 4 a day but to be honest i have only had 3 since i started apart from once when i was really struggling. Again i think its a comfort blanket knowing i can have an extra one if needed. Plus i fouldnt aford 4 a day every day ha ha x

nomigippy said:
I'm 5 foot 10 and thought I HAD to have 4 a day!! Can I stick to 3 then some days if I'm doing ok??

I'm 5ft11 and my old CDC said to just have the 4 packs a day for the first week whilst my body went into ketosis but for the past 14 weeks I've been on just 3 packs a day... I do have a few spare left over though as I took enough for 4 packs a day the 2nd week just in case I needed them so always have the lucky 7 there if I get desperate! <--- which has now dwindled down to 4!! :) but definitely it helps knowing that there's that extra pack if needed! ;)

I'm 5'9 and I must say I always have the 4th. I find I'm only struggling very occasionally and I think it's more out of boredom than hunger. Having the forth I think makes not much difference to the loss I'd get but it fills me up, so I'd rather have it and not get to a point where I'm tempted...

Appreciate it is a money matter too. I don't really use the bars or the tetras so I save some money that way...

I'm 5'11 and always have 4, I'm in my little routine of having a bar and coffee for brekkie, choc tetra for lunch and dinner, then a choc mix a mousse when my daughter goes to bed in the evening. I'm actually very nervous about my 810 week coming up, I don't want to be tempted with real life food!! X

blondcarrot said:
Appreciate it is a money matter too. I don't really use the bars or the tetras so I save some money that way...

I just assumed that everyone on SS had to have 3 not 4! As my CDC said I'd only need 3 a day after the first week! I might see what my new one says but I guess I'm used to just the 3 a day now I could have a naughty 4th on Fridays as a sneaky treat lol!

Rach what are the mix a mousse's like? We had Cambridge night where a load of the water flavourings were done up away back when I was on week 7 but found them too sweet to handle! Bur it'd be intetesting to know what the mousse thing is!

I found it a bit strange at first. It's a bit of a funny texture. But then it was never gonna be like an actual mousse was it?! I really look forward to it every evening now! Shaz can I ask, have you ever been your target weight? I ask cause we are the same height and have the same goal, but I don't actually know what size that would make me! X

Well when I was 15 I did a stupid diet where I only ate tomatoes on roast with black coffee but exercised like crazy, I lost 7 stone over (started at 21 stone and got to 12 stone 12!) obviously unrealistic to maintain and whacked it on just as quickly as I lost it! Bur I remember fitting into a size 14 topshop trousers as I wore them for my last day at school! People still can't borne my weight when I tell them what I am 'oh you don't look that fat' yeah thanks lol!

haha same here, a few weeks ago i told my friend my target weight was 12 stone and she said 'you cant be far off that?'
i said 'i'm 15 stone'
she was like 'nooooo way! you cant be!'

haha i suppose its a good thing? although i have lost 3 stone now and have only gone down 1 dress size which is a bit soul destroying!

a 14 is what i want to be. 12 would be even better, but im not holding out for it.

i think very tall people tend to look skinnier then there size? i remember when i was 16 being a size 14 and someone told me i looked like i was a size 10! well thank you very much!

Great reading ur comments about sizes. I havent set a goal weight as i have no idea what i can realistically get down to but looking at what uz have said perhaps 12 stone would b about right for me too. I have just said i would stop when i got to a size i was happy with rather than a weight. Rach i too have lost almost 3 stone and only came down i size, especially on my bottom half :-(

rach6288 said:
haha i suppose its a good thing? although i have lost 3 stone now and have only gone down 1 dress size which is a bit soul destroying!

That is so freaky as. That's about for me too! I remember thinking 'all this weight is coming off me but my fat a*** still hasn't dropped a size' i look at my before and so called after/now-ish pics and there's not much difference but the scales say 4 stone have gone!

On the size 12 front I once knew a girl who was slightly taller than me but sooo skinny and she was a 12, and I remember thinking no way you must be a size 6 or something!

MandyMoo69 said:
Rach i too have lost almost 3 stone and only came down i size, especially on my bottom half :-(

my bottom half just won't budge! Literally in 14 weeks my thighs have stayed the same at 25 inches! I couldn't believe it when my new CDC took my measurements! I've dropped 10% of my body weight, shifted 14 inches off my waist but thighs don't move... Not even a 1/4 of an inch lol!

I was having this discussion with my cdc and she promises me it will suddenly just all disappear from there. She said it must b coming from places she isnt measuring ........... so i have the skinniest fingers in the country ha ha :)

Haha! Well I have noticed my collar bones are peeking through and my fat wrists can now fit normal bracelets on them for the first time! I guess if you have tons to lose you have to lose tons to see a difference! I'm dreaming if Ealing up one day and boom being oh so slim :D

im a bit worried about my inch loss. i have done well, lost 6 inches from my waist and from my hips and bust, but to be a size 14 (according to an array of size guides i looked up!) i need to lose another 6 inches from my waist... and ive got just under 2 stone to go. not sure if i will do it! buttt we will see. if i get to 12 stone and im still not happy, i'll just keep going until i am.

its good talking to other tall people, its tricky reading about people who lose a stone and lose 2 dress sizes with it! i lose a stone and you cant even tell! i am feeling a lot better about myself now though, i was an 18-20 and am now a 16. i feel so much better in clothes and my hip bones stick out when i lay down lol woo!

isnt it crazy out goal weights are what some people start out as?!

Back