What a fab site!!

sanzie

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie to Minimins, found it on google when looking for soup recipes, what a great find:D!!! I've had a look through the site, especially the ww threads, as I too am a Weight Watcher gal;). I find it great, it totally trains you to eat healthy, and think healthy. At the moment I'm on a soup buzz, the lower the point value, the better. I'm also a vegetarian, and love the quorn products, they're so versatile.
Anyhoo, I'll stick up some recipes over the next couple of days. Chat soon

I agree with you. I found it 'by mistake' when searching for alternatives to lighter life. Its a brilliant site where there is something for every dieter...brilliant that it brings together information and a place to chat about every possible diet going. Its nice to find lovely people and chat about how were all getting on, swop recipes etc and get support. Family and friends arent always as supportive, they cant always understand or appreciate the hard slog it can be, so its good to find like minded folk.

Ive found it to be a very useful resource and love visiting to see what new comments are here.

Good luck with your particular programme, keep posting.

Besnt wishes. Alison

Back