What a fantastic Xmas present!!!!

Ninja

Silver Member
This morning I got a positive pregnancy test....woohoo!!!

It of course means no alcohol at all over Xmas, even though my mum's just bought me a huge bottle of Bacardi as they all drink wine...lol. I'm sure she'll forgive me though. And at least it doesn't have an expiry date...lol.

Awwwww wow honey congrat-u-ma-lations!!! How many weeks? I bet you're grinnign from ear to ear aren't you?

xx

Awwwww wow honey congrat-u-ma-lations!!! How many weeks? I bet you're grinnign from ear to ear aren't you?

xx

Only 4 weeks. I've been symptom spotting and I was due on on Tuesday. So waited till today to test. I already knew I was, as I didn't have a symptoms for AF. No mood swings or cravings for chocolate.

Only 4 weeks. I've been symptom spotting and I was due on on Tuesday. So waited till today to test. I already knew I was, as I didn't have a symptoms for AF. No mood swings or cravings for chocolate.

Well I am made up for you!!! My sister is 7months pregnant and it feels like yesterday she told me she was expecting (she found out at 6 weeks) - so it'll fly in for you. Enjoy it and I am sure you'll keep us posted with progress.

Hugs to you Mummy to be! x

whoo congratulations, im thrilled for you:talk017: are you telling everyone or waiting for the christmas "surprise",

Congratulations! Don't make my mistake and put everything you've lost back on :lol: What a fab early Xmas pressie!

Thanks everyone

I'm planning on surprising my mum and the rest of the family when we go to stay with them at Crimbo. We travel down to Cornwall on the 23rd.

I will definitely make sure that I don't put extra weight back on, I'm planning on staying to group throughout the pregnancy.

I shall tell my SW consultant on Tuesday and I have made an appointment with my Dr for Tuesday (after group) in order to be referred to the midwife. I'm diabetic so the quicker I get referred and see a diabetic consultant the better.

Yey! Congratulations hun xx

:clap::clap::clap: FANTASTIC news......I am absolutely delighted for you both.

As I am a recent first time grandma, I KNOW your mom will not mind you drinking the barcardi this christmas.

Congratulations, and you take care now. x

Back