Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What a journey it's been this fortnight...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 8 September 2009 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I've been nibbling like a squirrel with nuts! Went away also for my 1st year anniversary and ate like a queen! Was back on it yesterday 100% and again today, but feel rather unwell and tbh completely drained. I hope i'm back in ketosis soon. 10lb to go and I'll have lost 5 stone, and would be well on my way to goal for Christmas. Last year I did the same, got to around this weight then went on my hols and never returned to cd. I am NOT letting that happen again. I really can not understand why I loose my motivation and things that have motivated me before no longer seem to cut it (slideshow, weightloss mags, before pics and current pics of me etc) WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MOTIVATED? Any ideas would be much appreciated from a struggling "getting back on the wagon" fellow cd'er! Hugs x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi Emma
    I'm on day 2 today , of being good , its not easy I know , I think you have something t plan for on diets and when its there you tend to slip as I have done before I always say a holiday gets us moving something to aim for nad i'm like you I do well once the holiday is here then all goes wrong ,I think you have to think hard why you want it so much , , btw welcome back all here to surrport you !

4. emmapetty

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thankyou lovely :) I think no matter what diet you are on, when you have a lot to loose, it just seems to take so loooong...I just need to keep myself occupied by visiting minimins as often as poss - because I must admit I got my head well into it (cd) and found that the forum had become a habit, rather than a support. But I guess once you stop, it has certainly showed me I need a support forum more than I thought I would!!!! lol What fascinated me was that I had been bad on my weekend away, and since then I have been nibbling on the most ridiculous things (even HB leftovers - i'm like a scrounging rat!!!!) Suprisingly after my hol I had lost 2lbs. Then I have been on the ss 100% plan for the last 2 days and I have lost a further 5lbs. It seems quite strange i'm loosing still with having nibbles. I haven't been having shakes though either (up until yesterday when I got back onto the wagon) I had just been nibbling at small amounts and having the 3 litres of water still. But it's silly now - I need to get a grip! I do feel quite headachy today though, so i'm hoping that's a sign that the ketosis fairy is on her way!

5. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    good luck emma, not that you will need it, you are my inspiration :D

6. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(27.32%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Emma

I am like you hon, after a really traumatic couple of months i have decided i am bag on board the fatloss train, i am too on day two and so far no nibbles no lick of a spoon not a thing and i will do this so if you need a motivational buddy and fancy being mine then lets so this and make this an express train not a chugger.

You really inspired me when i was on CD before hon xxxx

7. emmapetty

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I know hun! lol This is exactly what I am saying - one treat weekend and *puff*. But I just need to hold out until weigh in on Friday eve, when I hope for a big loss and my motivation to carry on. I find with cd it becomes routine for me to have shakes and water, but I loose the routine quickly. I just need to get back on it now (which I am) and keep it that way. Well done on your day two of re-start! Lets glug glug glug!!!

8. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I'm sure you will give it a good crack at the whip !
    Yes coming on here is it habbit is it surrport but what I do know is it passes time away from food , and every post is different , I love looking at the pics here to , the wall of fame lol yet to try lol
    Well done 5 down , i know when you look at how much you have to lose you feel so low , so try daily , and we never know whats coming each day ... wishing you happy days :)

9. MsJMC

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    hey its the day 2 club lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.