What a journey it's been this fortnight...

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
I've been nibbling like a squirrel with nuts! Went away also for my 1st year anniversary and ate like a queen! Was back on it yesterday 100% and again today, but feel rather unwell and tbh completely drained. I hope i'm back in ketosis soon. 10lb to go and I'll have lost 5 stone, and would be well on my way to goal for Christmas. Last year I did the same, got to around this weight then went on my hols and never returned to cd. I am NOT letting that happen again. I really can not understand why I loose my motivation and things that have motivated me before no longer seem to cut it (slideshow, weightloss mags, before pics and current pics of me etc) WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MOTIVATED? Any ideas would be much appreciated from a struggling "getting back on the wagon" fellow cd'er! Hugs x x x

Hi Emma
I'm on day 2 today , of being good , its not easy I know , I think you have something t plan for on diets and when its there you tend to slip as I have done before I always say a holiday gets us moving something to aim for nad i'm like you I do well once the holiday is here then all goes wrong ,I think you have to think hard why you want it so much , , btw welcome back all here to surrport you !

Thankyou lovely :) I think no matter what diet you are on, when you have a lot to loose, it just seems to take so loooong...I just need to keep myself occupied by visiting minimins as often as poss - because I must admit I got my head well into it (cd) and found that the forum had become a habit, rather than a support. But I guess once you stop, it has certainly showed me I need a support forum more than I thought I would!!!! lol What fascinated me was that I had been bad on my weekend away, and since then I have been nibbling on the most ridiculous things (even HB leftovers - i'm like a scrounging rat!!!!) Suprisingly after my hol I had lost 2lbs. Then I have been on the ss 100% plan for the last 2 days and I have lost a further 5lbs. It seems quite strange i'm loosing still with having nibbles. I haven't been having shakes though either (up until yesterday when I got back onto the wagon) I had just been nibbling at small amounts and having the 3 litres of water still. But it's silly now - I need to get a grip! I do feel quite headachy today though, so i'm hoping that's a sign that the ketosis fairy is on her way!

Hi Emma

I am like you hon, after a really traumatic couple of months i have decided i am bag on board the fatloss train, i am too on day two and so far no nibbles no lick of a spoon not a thing and i will do this so if you need a motivational buddy and fancy being mine then lets so this and make this an express train not a chugger.

You really inspired me when i was on CD before hon xxxx

I know hun! lol This is exactly what I am saying - one treat weekend and *puff*. But I just need to hold out until weigh in on Friday eve, when I hope for a big loss and my motivation to carry on. I find with cd it becomes routine for me to have shakes and water, but I loose the routine quickly. I just need to get back on it now (which I am) and keep it that way. Well done on your day two of re-start! Lets glug glug glug!!!

I'm sure you will give it a good crack at the whip !
Yes coming on here is it habbit is it surrport but what I do know is it passes time away from food , and every post is different , I love looking at the pics here to , the wall of fame lol yet to try lol
Well done 5 down , i know when you look at how much you have to lose you feel so low , so try daily , and we never know whats coming each day ... wishing you happy days :)

hey its the day 2 club lol

Back