• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What a waste

I just had my strawberry shake for lunch and in our work kitchen there sat SEVEN platters of buffet food!

And I couldn't pick at any of it :D biscuits, cakes, a huge container of posh-looking crisps, 3 platters of yummy looking sandwiches (poppy seed rolls, not dried up curly sandwiches!).

Ho hum. Anyway, getting back on track after the recent struggling. One day at a time...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

IrishMum

A little of everything!
EVIL EVIL EVIL!!!! :cry::eek::cry:

The people that put it there of course!!! I'm sure there were plenty of volunteers ready to pack in onto thier hips though?
Go to the loo- look at the labels on your clothes & see how loose they are, and sit back smugly. Job done. :p;)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
a minute on the lips a lifetime on the hips!!

well done for resisting elle :) xx

well done chick - and it's not a waste! what would be a waste is all your hard work and skinny clothes! does sound good tho :copon: NO sounds terrible! artery clogging calorific rubbish! xx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
well done chick - and it's not a waste! what would be a waste is all your hard work and skinny clothes! does sound good tho :copon: NO sounds terrible! artery clogging calorific rubbish! xx
nope, definatly sounds good!! :drool:

thank god there were no mini sausage rolls...

I did feel really virtuous as i sat there watching people come and take whole plates full (this will be a lot of them who had already eaten lunch, like i would have done myself mnths ago...) as i drank my shake.

And I'll have a smug moment tomorrow when I go for a job interview (wish me luck!) in my new size 12 dress ;) woohoo!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
oooh good luck elle :D xx

Thanks ladies - will feel better for not being bloated by carby starchy foods too ;)

me too Han, should i be embarrassed that i recognised they were a better class of crisp?! lol.

back at my hotel now with coffee tea and my chocolate shake for later. settling in to do my presentation for interview - i'm mad, i'm actually really looking forward to it!!

will report back afterwards :)

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Good girl for being so strong in your resolve. Fair dues. Your renewed confidence will shine through at your interview. Best of luck.

hi

Hi Elle,

BEST OF LUCK!!!

Well done on your size 12!! You have fought hard so enjoy it... Your an inspiration to all of us here...

temptations

does anyone else feel like me.
when i see a table full of food i now feel immune to it. i actually find it easier than if I were eating because I think a little taste leads to a bigger bit and then another bit etc

Carlos, for a long looooooong time I did. Then i ate a few things over a fortnight ago and have struggled since to control the urge to eat again!

Think I'm back in the zone now though.

hanks for all he well wishes - back from interview which i really enjoyed. I should definitely hear either way by end of MOnday. If I get it fab, if i don't then at least the agency should get a really good report on my performance :)

fingers crossed of course!

update: didn't get the job, but it was a very close call and they really liked me and gave excellent feedback to the agency who put me forward for it. oh well, i am in work til end october at least :) gutted.