What a week !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lardy, 18 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Lardy

Lardy New Member

I have been a regular reader of all posts during this my first week on ss and they have helped a lot - some great hints and tips - it has been hard and the dog breath is a nightmare but the 16.5 lbs that has evaporated sort of makes up for it .:eek:

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Welcome Lardy, 16.5lbs that is absolutely gob smacking WELL DONE!! Is that some sort of record in week 1??!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

Georgie
    x

Mini likes this.
  4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Welcome Lardy...wow 16.5lb...that's amazing, well done.

Mini likes this.
  5. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome Lardy..brill weight loss...bet your well chuffed:)

Mini likes this.
  6. Lardy

Lardy New Member

was until went out with the boys last night and I got it in the neck for suppin' water and having the sort of smell that probably eminates from Satan's bottom coming out of my mouth ! Not easy being on the CD and being a playing member of cricket and rugby club .

:sigh:

Mini likes this.
  7. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  8. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet- Sole Source
    yeah! that's really great!!! wow!! i've only just started SS today and frankly it's been anything but sole sourcing cos Ive been sneaking food in here and there throughout the entire day! but you've given me so much inspiration and the right motivation to go on! thanks!!

Mini likes this.
  9. kurious_oranj

kurious_oranj Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast type stuff
    Congratulations on the king sized loss!:D

10. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Firstly, well done that loss is absolutely amazing! You're doing so well and im sure that is a record (or not far off!)

Secondly, Royal Purple, with regards to your comments:

Just a bit worried as your ticker says ur BMI 24.8 and you should not be SSing at BMI 25 or below and should be working up the plans a stone-ish before you reach BMI 25. I also note you're aiming for a BMI below 18 which is underweight and this is more dangerous to your health than being overweight!! Its dangerous to SS below 25 BMI as your body cant get enough energy from fat supplies and uses lean muscle protein instead which can make you seriously ill! I dont want to force my opinion on you but in your situation you should really be on more calories- not surprised you are strugglin babe!! Sorry for :blahblah:ing on but think its important u know this if ur at BMI 25 or below.

Love WBS xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.