Total Solution What after ts

Discussion in 'Exante' started by christmasfairy1, 29 October 2011 Social URL.

1. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

I'm already worrying about what happens after ts as i know i have no willpower. ?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

what happens is you have to try and learn how to eat 'like a slim person ' , or you regain the weight :/ There is a fabulous book called The beck Diet Solution ( pretty reasonable on amazon ) that uses cognitive behavioural therapy to help you learn how to control eating .... it has some great advise . I plan on using SW principles and low carb , low GI , although I am sure there will be slip ups and gains now and then !!!

4. determinator

determinator Banned

and also just rememeber that if you have mangaged to do TS successfully then you DO have willpower and its very strong ... eating is about making sensible choices xx

5. Danii

Danii Banned

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.82%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Hello hon how u getting on ? X

6. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

I'm alright mate, have stayed 100% but after first week initial good loss things don't seem to have moved an awful lot so we shall see, how are you ?? X

7. Danii

Danii Banned

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.82%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    let me know jow weigh in goes for you , im ok just want to finish this diet now and maintain x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.