What am I doing wrong?

KoKo88

Silver Member
Sooo just had my second gain in 3 weeks.

I weigh everything, I eat all my dailies and weeklies - I earnt 10 AP this week which I didn't eat. I've been hovering around 18st now since mid feb. I've always lost weight with WW (When I've tracked etc) But this is really demoralising!

maybe try eating only half your weeklies see if that makes a difference?

Are u eating alot of fruit? I know they say its "free" but when i asked about this they said it was 5 portions that is free, also not drinking enough water can cause a gain as we seem to be like camels and our bodies store what we have if we dont drink enough. Do you have a food diary on here?

For the last two weeks I've lost only small amounts I've pointed everything and only used 5 weekly points so feel demotivated however I think my problem is that I'm not drinking enough (been off sick so no black coffee during the day just the odd glass of water now back so interested to see the difference next Monday if any) could you try drinking more?

Drinking lots of water might help. If you have been doing a lot of exercise recently it could be that you are converting fat into muscle. Do you measure yourself? Sometimes even if you don't loose lbs you loose inches :) I know how hard it is to stick with it when you aren't loosing but it will be worth it in the long run :)

Back