What an easy diet!!!

maddie_tc

Don't get me wrong I have fallen of the wagon once (or twice..) but still had a good amount of weight loss! I have 3weeks to reach target and started mid Nov! Yes I have struggled with temptation BUT as soon as ppl at work or home started noticing the difference it just gives u the boost u need to carry on!! Now the diet just feels really easy I just can't wait to be at target weight!! Big fat family coming over for christmas for 12 days :) will be loads of fun and I'm curios to see how I will do weight wise, definitely having a treat or two but overall going to try my beat to be good!!

So if anyone out there is getting sick of the diet then remember how amazing this diet actually is that u can manage to lose SO much in such a short period of time, so many stories that are so inspiring!! Be patient and u will soon look ur best!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree its the easiest diet i have ever done and stuck to so well.....(100%) all the way! with others you say oh its only 1 or 2 extra points(that actually add up over the week) or i will just eat them last few chips the kids have left but with this you can have NOTHING extra unless you wanna waste 40quid a week and cheat your self so i totally agree its an amazing diet and its changing my life that has been now for 4years so i would recomend it to anyone......I WILL BE A YUMMY MUMMY...............xxxxxx

This is very encouraging! I'm new and actually just going to quit WW as I've had enough, have realised today that I was this weight this time last year, so have got nowhere! Anyway considering my options..... Have tried SW in the past but couldn't get on with it cos I suppose my mind is set in WW mode, so 4 weeks ago a friend of mine started the Cambridge Diet and she said it was hard at first but now she loves it! So its playing on my mind, to do or not to do!? At least it would remove food from the picture for a while, cos i am more than fed up with food being my every thought!

I find it a lot easier now, the food doesn't bother me so much. It's great how much i've learned about myself and my eating issues though x

I agree, I think this is one of the best diets I've ever done. I used to be on WW and although it does work and its great its just so slow. I've lost now what in 6 weeks what I lost on WW in 4-5months!

I do find Cambridge alot easier too, eliminating the food prevents any over indulgence and temptations for me. Plus it really helps keep me motivated with its big losses so I'm hoping this will be the time I make it to my target :)

Good luck to all of you

Completely agree- if you can get your head in the right place ( ie 100%) it is a great diet and the quick results are a real boost . I lost 8 stone in 6 months last year - the summer did me in and i gained 1/2 of that back but that was due to vaious excuses and binging for 3 months - big time . Ive been back on it 100% for 3 weeks now and am 2 stone down. I love this diet

Wow setas and krissycat your both doing excellent! Well done!

Thank you Teeyore! x

Back