Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

what an idiot!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by mandydef, 22 March 2010 Social URL.

1. mandydef

mandydef Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi all,

on what should be the beginning of day 5 for me, i feel like i am back to day 1:(

after doing so very well, last night i had half a glass of dry wine with my mum:break_diet:
    I am absolutely gutted!! Dont know why i did it, and within 10 minutes i felt so sh*t:sigh:

Any way, today is another day so they say. Hope everyone finding it easier than me...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kimmy*

Kimmy* Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Mandy.. hope you are having a good day today. You're one day ahead of me i think day 5? I'm on day 4 now.. still on the wagon - but find myself daydreaming about food. I don't feel starving.. but I miss food - like a friend I haven't seen in ages! oh my god - it's only been 4 days! i obviously have issues :wave_cry:

take care
    kimmy x

4. tammybishop

tammybishop Full Member

hi mandy and kimmy well done for getting this far im currently on day 8 and feel great had my first weigh in today 7lb loss first week so just stick with it gd luck

tammy x

5. mandydef

mandydef Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Well done Tammy,

thats brill for your first weigh in, you should be really proud of yourself:) does it really get easier?? also, can you tell that you have lost weight, or is it mainly fluid in first week??

scales are telling me i have lost weight, but tbh i dont think i look any different:jelous:

6. emmiclaire

emmiclaire Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.15%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi mandy! don`t beat yourself up i am sure it will be fine!.........and at least it was only the one glass!! and not the whole bottle lol!

7. mandydef

mandydef Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    mmmmmmmmmmmm wine!!!

god i miss it lol x

8. Kimmy*

Kimmy* Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    mmm wine... i miss it too!! would do anything for a big glass of red. i'd say i'd be a cheap date at this stage :) Hope today is going well for you Mandy

kimmy x

9. mandydef

mandydef Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks kimmy,

not too bad actually, jumped back on the wagon and stuck to it religiously, better be worth it on thursday:p

how are you finding it?? i really miss a glass of red in the evening when kids gone bed:sigh:

anyway, off to work...have a good morning;)

10. Kimmy*

Kimmy* Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    glad to hear you're back on the wagon Mandy. I'm sure it will all be worth it on thursday :)
    I'm not finding the diet as bad as I expected. day 5 now and going strong! i tried one of those breath strips yesterday and as soon as i popped it in my mouth my tummy started grumbling very loudly!! it was the first time i really felt starving.. so i'll keep them for emergencys - when i need to be in close proximity to someone and my breath stinks! :sigh:

hope you have a good day
    kimmy x

11. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Have you read the Sticky about alcohol? its a really big no no. Some people have been very ill after drinking whilst on LT

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.