• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what an idiot!!!

Hi all,

on what should be the beginning of day 5 for me, i feel like i am back to day 1:(

after doing so very well, last night i had half a glass of dry wine with my mum:break_diet:
I am absolutely gutted!! Dont know why i did it, and within 10 minutes i felt so sh*t:sigh:

Any way, today is another day so they say. Hope everyone finding it easier than me...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Mandy.. hope you are having a good day today. You're one day ahead of me i think day 5? I'm on day 4 now.. still on the wagon - but find myself daydreaming about food. I don't feel starving.. but I miss food - like a friend I haven't seen in ages! oh my god - it's only been 4 days! i obviously have issues :wave_cry:

take care
kimmy x

Well done Tammy,

thats brill for your first weigh in, you should be really proud of yourself:) does it really get easier?? also, can you tell that you have lost weight, or is it mainly fluid in first week??

scales are telling me i have lost weight, but tbh i dont think i look any different:jelous:

hi mandy! don`t beat yourself up i am sure it will be fine!.........and at least it was only the one glass!! and not the whole bottle lol!

mmm wine... i miss it too!! would do anything for a big glass of red. i'd say i'd be a cheap date at this stage :) Hope today is going well for you Mandy

kimmy x

thanks kimmy,

not too bad actually, jumped back on the wagon and stuck to it religiously, better be worth it on thursday:p

how are you finding it?? i really miss a glass of red in the evening when kids gone bed:sigh:

anyway, off to work...have a good morning;)

glad to hear you're back on the wagon Mandy. I'm sure it will all be worth it on thursday :)
I'm not finding the diet as bad as I expected. day 5 now and going strong! i tried one of those breath strips yesterday and as soon as i popped it in my mouth my tummy started grumbling very loudly!! it was the first time i really felt starving.. so i'll keep them for emergencys - when i need to be in close proximity to someone and my breath stinks! :sigh:

hope you have a good day
kimmy x

Nenya

Hi all,

on what should be the beginning of day 5 for me, i feel like i am back to day 1:(

after doing so very well, last night i had half a glass of dry wine with my mum:break_diet:
I am absolutely gutted!! Dont know why i did it, and within 10 minutes i felt so sh*t:sigh:

Any way, today is another day so they say. Hope everyone finding it easier than me...
Have you read the Sticky about alcohol? its a really big no no. Some people have been very ill after drinking whilst on LT