Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What are the chances the NI information is wrong on an item?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Sneeze, 4 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    I've just had a prawn wonton soup from Costco which is basically wonton broth with 4 little wontons in it.

The NI says in 145g there is 31calories and 0.2 saturated fat. I just don't think this can be right? :confused: I've asked a couple of colleagues in case I was reading it wrong but they've all come out with the same thing. It means the soup is only a half a point for each bowl which is about the size of a large mug which seems a tad unrealistic considering there's prawns and wonton coating on them...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CherrySummer

CherrySummer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    was there only 145g of it or was that for half? i know prawns arent high so its believeable for me :)

4. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    No there was 145g in the whole thing (its a small plastic bowl) and the NI was something like 22 calories/0.1 sat fat for 100g so I'm evening out.

5. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    Sounds about right to me, if it was a stocky broth rather than a thick soupy thing. Chicken Noodle soup, you can get lots of that for 0.5pts, and there's pasta/noodles in that.
    Prawns are ace points-wise, really low, I think its 8 king prawns for only 1/2 a point.

Was it good? :D

6. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    wish i could eat prawns :-( but the fact that i find them utterly disgusting to look at is a put off really :-(

7. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Was amazing. :D Any of you with a local Costco I'd definitely recommend looking for them in the freezer section. 4/6 little black bowls of soup for like £4. Bargin. :)

8. CherrySummer

CherrySummer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Might have to pop to Costco and try them out!! its always nice to have something diff!!

9. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Do be aware they're very garlicy though - wouldn't want to have a client meeting after eating one lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.