what are the shakes like hot???

I only like the choc which I have either as a mousse or I split it in two and have it as hot choc with a little sweetener. It's too gloopy if you use a whole sachet, so I have 2 mugs of hot choc. It's got me through some cold evenings and is less obvious to have at lunchtime at work too so win!

The thing is i feel more hungry when i have hot things like drinks and cold stuff suppresses the hunger for me so i will be having them cold. I will in the next few days see what its like thicker as a mouse. Might be more appealing as a food rather than a drink :D

anyone tried the shakes hot?

what do they taste like?

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZIIIIING!
Vanilla is nice hot with a little coffee in,
mix the powder with a little cod milk first so its a paste then add hot water, its better than freezing :O) also the summer berry drink is nice warm, and is much better than freezing your hands off with water all the time :O) xx

I love them hot; when I am out for the day I mix the vanilla (in my shaker) in Costa's and add an espresso - fantastic! But the soup is the most warming for me - you have to be on Lipotrim for some months before you can get the soup down mind you.

Ive tried them all hot! love vanilla with a teaspoon of coffee in, and hot choc is lush. As for strawberry erm..... well!!! i cant decide if i like that hot or not!! I quite like the peanut flapjack with a weak black coffee that tends to warm me up!! i always wear two pairs of thick bed socks too! Roll on the summer months we should all be slinky by then and warm! :) xx

I love them hot; when I am out for the day I mix the vanilla (in my shaker) in Costa's and add an espresso - fantastic! But the soup is the most warming for me - you have to be on Lipotrim for some months before you can get the soup down mind you.

good idea with the espresso :) thank you.

ps: I REALLY DO LIKE THE SOUP :) xx

I wasn't really a coffee person so I tried putting the vanilla in black tea instead. Was really good but still very vanillary. So I make up my tea with about three teabags in a jug, pour it in the blender and then add my vanilla sachet, don't need sweetners for it really. (But I always pop one in for luck)
I quite like the chocolate fudge recipe one of the other 'mins posted for the chocolate sachet, one of the only other ones in my opinion that was pallatable. Other than that, theres just the usual; hot choc and vanilla as milk replacement.
Not quite fond of the soups, did alright in the beginning but I really wish there was a tomato flavour instead.

I generally don't drink Hot Drinks unless its hot Vimto which i can't have anymore. Just not a tea or coffee person :( lol

boooooooooooooo tom :-( the things we do hey. THIS IS OUR YEAR TO BE THIN :) lets grind it out til we are, worth it in the end xxxxx

Back