What are ur plans for xmas weightloss wise?

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by precious, 22 December 2010 Social URL.

1. precious

precious Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hey Minis..

Just wondering what everyones planning over the festive season... im thinking of relaxing my weightloss journey 24th, 25th and 26th.. and the 1st..

what about the rest of you would be good to hear if ur taking a break or carrying on with your diets...personally i dont think i can sit there with my healthy food while the rest of the family are tucking into a nice turkey and xmas pudding and the rest of it lol :8855:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. adelight

adelight Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(3.01%)
    I only started my little journey six days ago and will be going strong through out xmas!
    I'm not keen on xmas pudding/cake/mince pies so it's quite easy for me, I just need to resist alcohol, roast potatoes and the cheese board! Easier said than done? I shall just fill up on delicious turkey :D

4. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    I do not diet for the whole of december. Too many goodies around and i will not put myself under the pressure of feeling deprived,it usually has a destructive effect on me IYKWIM. Find i am generally more restrained if I climb off the wagon rather than fall !!
    So i enjoy it and accpet whatever the scales say at the beginning of january,dont beat myself and restart.

5. Miss V

Miss V Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast and Calorie counting - my own.
    Think I will have Xmas dinner but will try to stick to my diet as much as possible apart from that. I just can't bear the thought of undoing my good work so far - will be hard to resist the chocs and desserts tho!!!

6. precious

precious Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Thanks girls its nice to hear what the rest of the Minis are doing.. i wont feel so guilty now..

Have a magical one everyone you all deserve it be that a healthy one or a relaxed one.. we deserve it :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.