What are you going to do to celebrate a target?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by JustForMe, 24 August 2009 Social URL.

1. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    Right well this has probally been asked to death but there are lots of newbies and id like hearing the responses.

At target im going to get a new tattoo. a line os stars on my wrist...one star fro every stone ive lost. nearly 5 so far :)

and im going to get a really kinky outfit and dress up for my OH. its for him aswell as me hopefully ill be sexy again ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. j-lo_00b

j-lo_00b Success leads to success

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st12.5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey

Loving the tattoo idea you have lined up! Unfortunately I am running out of room but was considering the foot area. As for the new sexier Kel - you go girl!

Well as my own little present my mother has booked us a holiday to Cuba next year after uni and I want to feel damn good on that beach, so plenty of time to tone up eh? xx

4. pineda

pineda Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi Justforme - when i get down to my target I am going to book into a posh hotel (me and OH) for the weekend and get some naughty undies and nighties and celebrate !!!!!

5. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hiya kels!

my boyfriend has decided he's going to buy me a corset top when i'm at goal, so i think we're all on a theme here! my mum is going to take me to a spa for the weekend and i'm treating myself to some Ugg boots rather than that dodgy new look versions i always wear!!

good idea for a thread, and i may steal the hotel idea!

xxx

6. kellywobble

kellywobble Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I'm going to go out and party in a size 10 dress I wore 5 years ago and love every blinking minute. Jodie you'll love cuba we've been twice and would love to go again where abouts you staying

7. pestydebz

pestydebz Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    :confused:
    dunno not thought about it but it won't involve food like treats befor ..

i'll get thinking :D

debz x

8. j-lo_00b

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st12.5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Kelly :D

Yeah Cuba is just breath taking, last time I went was in 2006 and that was to Cayo Guillermo and this time were going to Cayo Santa Maria, so a proper relaxing holiday :) Ive been to Dom Rep twice this year and all though its brill it just doesnt compare to the tropical waters of Cuba :)

We got quite a good deal too, so booked it on a whim for June, hurricanes or not lol x

9. j-lo_00b

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st12.5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

10. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

hi , im going out on a big shopping spree(money permitting) and buy myself a whole new wardrobe.. also iv been wanting a tatoo done with both my sons names on so im thinkin this mite be a halfway 2 goal treat xxx

11. killercurls

killercurls I *will* be skinny again!

Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    exante
    i'm gonna get a tattoo on my ribs i think. not sure what i want yet though! lol. and i'm gonna buy a whole new wardrobe.
    i was gonna buy the wii fit but my mom's bf bought it for her when she started refeed! so now i don't have to buy one! yay! :) xxx

12. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    ooooh lots of good ideas on here!

I think it's great to have 'rewards' in mind (especially non-food ones) to help motivate ourselves. Also, it helps with our self-worth...we're being pro-active and should be proud of ourselves. Let's face it...all this hard work DESERVES a pretty amazing treat at the end of it!

For me... Killer wardrobe- I've decided that there's no way I'm buying more 'big' clothes! I would also love to get some professional photos done! (I know that sounds insanely vain and superficially hideous) just so I can see me looking my best after what will be a HUGE slog to get to goal. For mini goals I'm thinking new make-up, DVDs , tickets to gigs etc! I'm totally into this getting myself presents malarky!

xx

xx

13. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    ps...killercurls: a tattoo on your ribs?! OUCH!!

xx

14. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    I just want lots of skinny clothes! A tight top that reaches just below my newly gorgified belly button. Kinky underwear of course -cus I only have big uglies from Primark.

I'm gonna have my hair done regularly.

And I also considering a two tattoos. My babies names -don't know where though. But! I want them done by someone in Miami Ink! LMAO -So that's an American Holiday and two tattoos by world famous tatoo artists. Not a lot to want is is? LMAO

15. killercurls

killercurls I *will* be skinny again!

Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    exante
    yep! i've always wanted one there, but have never been skinny enough to get one! now i can! And i wanna get my belly button pierced! i'm addicted to tats & piercings! :) xxxx

16. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Lol I like the idea of a tattoo too - been thinking of having one done for many years but always chickened out. Now I have a really good reason now :D and just gotta pluck up the courage to have it done. Not quite sure where or what - but its definitely something to think about.

17. despardo

despardo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.05%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My reward will be the look on the face of my "im so gorgeous, noone compares to me twat of a sister-in-law" when i turn up at the next "family" do. It will be so priceless, its keeping me going......very petty i know!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh oh and to have my long hair cut really short and funky!!!!

Come on Peeps!!!!!!

18. kellywobble

kellywobble Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Jodie, we went to cayo guillermo and varadero would jump at the chance to get off same as yu hurricane or not. And as for the dress hope it still looks good a few years older so maybe I'll just get in it then wear something else we'll see.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.