• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What are you going to do to celebrate a target?

S: 19st1lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.37%)
Right well this has probally been asked to death but there are lots of newbies and id like hearing the responses.

At target im going to get a new tattoo. a line os stars on my wrist...one star fro every stone ive lost. nearly 5 so far :)

and im going to get a really kinky outfit and dress up for my OH. its for him aswell as me hopefully ill be sexy again ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
S: 14st12.5lb C: 14st0.5lb G: 09st12.5.0lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.76%)
Hey

Loving the tattoo idea you have lined up! Unfortunately I am running out of room but was considering the foot area. As for the new sexier Kel - you go girl!

Well as my own little present my mother has booked us a holiday to Cuba next year after uni and I want to feel damn good on that beach, so plenty of time to tone up eh? xx

S: 19st9lb C: 19st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 47.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi Justforme - when i get down to my target I am going to book into a posh hotel (me and OH) for the weekend and get some naughty undies and nighties and celebrate !!!!!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hiya kels!

my boyfriend has decided he's going to buy me a corset top when i'm at goal, so i think we're all on a theme here! my mum is going to take me to a spa for the weekend and i'm treating myself to some Ugg boots rather than that dodgy new look versions i always wear!!

good idea for a thread, and i may steal the hotel idea!

xxx

S: 16st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm going to go out and party in a size 10 dress I wore 5 years ago and love every blinking minute. Jodie you'll love cuba we've been twice and would love to go again where abouts you staying

G: 12st7lb
:confused:
dunno not thought about it but it won't involve food like treats befor ..

i'll get thinking :D

debz x

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
I'm going to go out and party in a size 10 dress I wore 5 years ago and love every blinking minute. Jodie you'll love cuba we've been twice and would love to go again where abouts you staying
Hey Kelly :D

Yeah Cuba is just breath taking, last time I went was in 2006 and that was to Cayo Guillermo and this time were going to Cayo Santa Maria, so a proper relaxing holiday :) Ive been to Dom Rep twice this year and all though its brill it just doesnt compare to the tropical waters of Cuba :)

We got quite a good deal too, so booked it on a whim for June, hurricanes or not lol x

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
I'm going to go out and party in a size 10 dress I wore 5 years ago and love every blinking minute.

You will look gorgeous hun, its great getting back into clothes, I have a super tight body con dress in a 12 Im hoping to squeeze into :)

hi , im going out on a big shopping spree(money permitting) and buy myself a whole new wardrobe.. also iv been wanting a tatoo done with both my sons names on so im thinkin this mite be a halfway 2 goal treat xxx

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
G: 10st5lb
i'm gonna get a tattoo on my ribs i think. not sure what i want yet though! lol. and i'm gonna buy a whole new wardrobe.
i was gonna buy the wii fit but my mom's bf bought it for her when she started refeed! so now i don't have to buy one! yay! :) xxx

S: 18st12lb C: 17st2lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 1st10lb(9.09%)
ooooh lots of good ideas on here!

I think it's great to have 'rewards' in mind (especially non-food ones) to help motivate ourselves. Also, it helps with our self-worth...we're being pro-active and should be proud of ourselves. Let's face it...all this hard work DESERVES a pretty amazing treat at the end of it!

For me... Killer wardrobe- I've decided that there's no way I'm buying more 'big' clothes! I would also love to get some professional photos done! (I know that sounds insanely vain and superficially hideous) just so I can see me looking my best after what will be a HUGE slog to get to goal. For mini goals I'm thinking new make-up, DVDs , tickets to gigs etc! I'm totally into this getting myself presents malarky!

xx

xx

S: 18st12lb C: 17st2lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 1st10lb(9.09%)
ps...killercurls: a tattoo on your ribs?! OUCH!!

xx

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I just want lots of skinny clothes! A tight top that reaches just below my newly gorgified belly button. Kinky underwear of course -cus I only have big uglies from Primark.

I'm gonna have my hair done regularly.

And I also considering a two tattoos. My babies names -don't know where though. But! I want them done by someone in Miami Ink! LMAO -So that's an American Holiday and two tattoos by world famous tatoo artists. Not a lot to want is is? LMAO

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
G: 10st5lb
ps...killercurls: a tattoo on your ribs?! OUCH!!

xx
yep! i've always wanted one there, but have never been skinny enough to get one! now i can! And i wanna get my belly button pierced! i'm addicted to tats & piercings! :) xxxx

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
S: 22st5lb C: 19st4lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 47.8 Loss: 3st1lb(13.74%)
Lol I like the idea of a tattoo too - been thinking of having one done for many years but always chickened out. Now I have a really good reason now :D and just gotta pluck up the courage to have it done. Not quite sure where or what - but its definitely something to think about.

despardo

S: 15st8lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 0st11lb(5.05%)
My reward will be the look on the face of my "im so gorgeous, noone compares to me twat of a sister-in-law" when i turn up at the next "family" do. It will be so priceless, its keeping me going......very petty i know!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh oh and to have my long hair cut really short and funky!!!!

Come on Peeps!!!!!!

S: 16st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Jodie, we went to cayo guillermo and varadero would jump at the chance to get off same as yu hurricane or not. And as for the dress hope it still looks good a few years older so maybe I'll just get in it then wear something else we'll see.