What are you having for dinner tonight???

Just wondering... and looking for inspiration for the days to come.

On my menu tonight is curried lean minced beef with onion and garlic (PP day)

THAT sounds absolutely delicious! My fridge is getting a bit bare (couple of days til payday :(). Can't wait to do the Tesco's shop next week. Maybe steak will be on payday menu.

Thanks for the tip Cara! Had a browse in my local Lidl the other day but what they had was a bit limited really. Will check out Aldi. I'm not a huge fan of chicken breast so need a bit of variety and love, love, love smoked salmon and scrambled eggs x

Defo agree on the smoked salmon n scrambled eggs I had never tried this before Dukan .. so yummy I'm having it at least 3 times a week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

greeneyedhippychick said:
Thanks for the tip Cara! Had a browse in my local Lidl the other day but what they had was a bit limited really. Will check out Aldi. I'm not a huge fan of chicken breast so need a bit of variety and love, love, love smoked salmon and scrambled eggs x

No worries, I'm a firm believer in 'the more we share the more we lose' :) x

Hi ;-) I had chicken breast covered with a small amount of chopped fresh garlic/ginger and spring onion, baked in oven, was lovely, usually i sprinkle 5 spice or piri piri, or carribean seasoning or similar they are lovely! Some times i do all of them over mini fillets on pp day. If it was pv i do same but marinate them for bit, chop loads veg,peppers,spring onion,celery,mushroom,courgette and wash beansprouts, stir fry chicken in fresh chilli/onion and garlic, then chuck in veg and add bit soy sauce (tolerated item) or slug of diet coke, chuck in beasprouts and sliced cabbage, delicious on pv day!!

There is a menu thread above if u want to see what others are having daily ;-)

Nice Kirsty!

Sounds similar to the turkey stir fry that we had yesterday on my PV day (noodles added at the end for my ever hungry 15 year old). Was yummy!

YUM! I just ordered the shiritaki noodles from low carb megastore, they are not cheap but cant find them in shops here in cardiff ;/ been everywhere looking for them! I know loads dont like them but loads do, I am looking forward to them coming and having them!

I'm thinking up an adapted meatball recipe using some of my oatbran allowance, milk and egg to moisten them up a bit. Will trial it soon and post the outcome.

Back