what are your favourite flavours?

spyro2008

I will never give up
hi guys am just enjoying my vegetable soup its my favourite and so delicious and was just wandering what everyones favourite flavours are? would be interesting to see how different we all are.

I like the choc orange bars best.
Then the other bar.
Then the Mushroom soup
Then the Veg Soup
Then the Tomato Soup
Then the Thai Chicken
I lurve all the soups!

Gone right off the shakes tho' - haven't had one in over a week. Currently having 2 soups and one bar per day

x x

lol Im the opposite, loving the shakes... really wishing I hadnt bought a mixed bumper pack this month and just got shakes.

love the vanilla - with coffee
then strawberry
banana
chocolate
toffee bar
tomato soup
mushroom soup
orange bar
chicken soup
veggie soup

Depends what mood I'm in to be honest
xx

Ummm - my order of preference is probs:

Likes...
Choc shake
Choc orange
Vanilla shake (with coffee)
Veg soup
Toffee, nut and raisin bar
Mushroom Soup

---

Dislikes...
Strawberry
Tomato
Thai Chicken
Banana

A x

how interesting
my list is -
veg soup
banana shakes
both bars
choc shake
thai chic soup
strawberry with sweetner

hate vanilla, tomato soup and mushroom

I like:
Chocolate shake

Vanilla shake (with & without coffee)
Vegetable soup
Toffee, nut and raisin bar
Mushroom Soup

I dislike:
Strawberry
Tomato
Thai Chicken

Chocolate orange bar
Banana

Hmmm ..........

Faves are -
Choc Orange bar
Vanilla shake
Mushroom soup
Vegetable soup
Thai chicken soup (with a little spicy help)

Ok -
Toffee, nut & raisin bar
Banana shake
Chocolate shake
Strawberry shake

Not keen on -
Tomato & Basil soup

This has been really interesting because I thought I didn't like the soups, but when I gave it some thought, I seem to prefer them to the shakes.:)

banana is my favourite. mmmm!! i love it! if it wasnt so expensive i would buy a months worth of it!

Only tried the choc and the vanilla shakes and to be honest they were both ok. Hated the toffee, raisin, nut bar!

i just can't get into the bars myself, maybe i will when i restart and get into the swing of things but ergh, bloating! not been able to finish a whole one yet!

Only tried the choc and the vanilla shakes and to be honest they were both ok. Hated the toffee, raisin, nut bar!

i was the same with the nut bar at first but then ive grown too like them but i do prefer the choc, orange.

I love -the toffee and raisin bar
Tomato soup
thai chicken soup

ok-orange bar
mushroom soup
veg soup

not so keen on shakes but I can and will drink them all. Couldn't bear the vanilla till I made it a latte.

Me too, I LOVE banana!

me too banana is so yummy i had a vanilla this morning only because i dont want them all left at the end and it wasnt too bad today so maybe my buds are changing im not a coffee fan so wouldnt even dare try it with that.

i just can't get into the bars myself, maybe i will when i restart and get into the swing of things but ergh, bloating! not been able to finish a whole one yet!

i must be such a pig i can eat a whole bar and still fancy another lol

I keep putting off trying the strawberry shake because no-one seems to like it! LOL

I keep putting off trying the strawberry shake because no-one seems to like it! LOL

i do i dont think its that bad but i do have to put 1 or 2 sweetners in though.its nbot the best but its by far the worst only my opinion though. go on try it you might be surprised.

Back