What are your opinions on the 'new flavours'

Laurie

MM addict
I tried the new chili today and I can't make my mind up about it. It was ok, but a bit too tomatoey for me. It's left a bit of an after taste in my mouth, It actually reminds me of an Exante tomato soup taste. Actually I really don't like it, I much prefer the original white packet one. I prefer the taste and I like having it with the kidney beans.

On the other hand, the new spaghetti bolognese gets a huge thumbs up from me. It's a lot nicer than the original version. I really like the 'real' spaghetti in it. I shall definitely be purchasing a load of these in my next order.

Macoroni cheese is on it's way to me hopefully fingers crossed it might be here tomorrow as I paid for 1st class delivery. Hoping it's a thumbs up for that too

Laurie said:
I tried the new chili today and I can't make my mind up about it. It was ok, but a bit too tomatoey for me. It's left a bit of an after taste in my mouth, It actually reminds me of an Exante tomato soup taste. Actually I really don't like it, I much prefer the original white packet one. I prefer the taste and I like having it with the kidney beans.

On the other hand, the new spaghetti bolognese gets a huge thumbs up from me. It's a lot nicer than the original version. I really like the 'real' spaghetti in it. I shall definitely be purchasing a load of these in my next order.

Macoroni cheese is on it's way to me hopefully fingers crossed it might be here tomorrow as I paid for 1st class delivery. Hoping it's a thumbs up for that too

Just ordered samples of Mac cheese and spag bol to try :)

Laurie said:

I'm with you laurie... I'm sad about the chilli... Just had one (always have chilli for dinner) and I'm not liking the taste and am missing the kidney beans too :( ah well, I wonder if they would exchange them...

I just had the new porridge, and I wasn't that keen on that either! Then again I don't really like the original one either.
So, so far thumbs up to the new spag Bol. Really hoping my macaroni turns up tomorrow before my big weekend off plan. I really fancy it tomorrow night for tea with some broccoli

I agree Laurie! The original chilli is best, but the new spaghetti is lush!! :D

The original spaghetti smells a bit weird, but I still eat it. And the new chilli kinda reminds me of the old spaghetti! LOL!

Although I did like the new porridge. But I think it's too small a portion to keep me going. Ok for supper or something but not to keep me going thru the day. :)

my new order comes tomorrow with all the goodies, not porridge though. I cannot wait to try them

Back