What are your plans for the weekend?

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
I'm going to be having a cosy weekend.

The weather is pants, so it's the perfect opportunity to stop in, get on the couch and watch loaaads of TV! Looking forward to the final of BGT on Saturday too - I really would like to see Ashleigh and Pudsey the dog, or Jonathan and Charlotte (the opera singers) win it.

I'm going to make some scrummy food too - all SW friendly of course! Pizzas tonight, burgers tomorrow. Also looking forward to making another Half Syn Cake for over the weekend too.

So, what are you up to this weekend?

Tomorrow me and my friend Michael are going to see one of our best friends Faye in York, as she's in uni there..so it's going be a great weekend, we're staying over at her place :) Get back Sunday evening, then on Monday night I'm seeing Westlife at the arena. Technically not the weekend, but thought i'd mention it anyway! :p

Tomorrow me and my friend Michael are going to see one of our best friends Faye in York, as she's in uni there..so it's going be a great weekend, we're staying over at her place :) Get back Sunday evening, then on Monday night I'm seeing Westlife at the arena. Technically not the weekend, but thought i'd mention it anyway! :p

Brilliant! Sounds like a fun weekend. I bet your friend will be pleased to see you, too :)

I'm not really into Westlife, but my best friend loves them! She's going to see them too. Have a great time!

I'm going to Westlife next Saturday & I am sooo excited!!!

This weekend is rehearsals & prop making for a dance show my daughter is in next Sunday, apart from that it'll be a quiet one! Am skint till after we've been on holiday so suits me really x

I'm going to Westlife next Saturday & I am sooo excited!!!

This weekend is rehearsals & prop making for a dance show my daughter is in next Sunday, apart from that it'll be a quiet one! Am skint till after we've been on holiday so suits me really x

Sounds like great fun! I love arts and crafts stuff, so prop making sounds great :)

Weather is meant to be nice in Kent so will be digging over the Chicken run as its really muddy and scrubbing out the Chicken house with a bucket not the jet wash as we still have a hosepipe ban which will take ages but all good body magic

Hope you all have fun

Not doing much myself, me and other half are both feeling under the weather at the moment. Still waiting for him to get in from work, really hoping he hasn't made himself worse by going in :/

My mum is having my little boy tonight, so me and boyfriend will have a night in just watching films I think, rest of the weekend will probably be spent just in as well.

Will have lots of yummy slimming world food as well, not sure what yet, need to speak to my boyfriend and see what he fancies, but probably a cooked breakfast one day, meatballs or burgers one night and frajita mix with chips or rice the other. Having a red day today so salmon with loads of veg and roast squash...yummy

Weather is meant to be nice in Kent so will be digging over the Chicken run as its really muddy and scrubbing out the Chicken house with a bucket not the jet wash as we still have a hosepipe ban which will take ages but all good body magic

Exactly, think of the Body Magic!! :D

Hope you all have fun

Not doing much myself, me and other half are both feeling under the weather at the moment. Still waiting for him to get in from work, really hoping he hasn't made himself worse by going in :/

My mum is having my little boy tonight, so me and boyfriend will have a night in just watching films I think, rest of the weekend will probably be spent just in as well.

Will have lots of yummy slimming world food as well, not sure what yet, need to speak to my boyfriend and see what he fancies, but probably a cooked breakfast one day, meatballs or burgers one night and frajita mix with chips or rice the other. Having a red day today so salmon with loads of veg and roast squash...yummy

Sounds like the perfect weekend to me! Cosy nights in are the best :)

OH is off tomorrow, so all being well I think we'll head off out for a walk somewhere, we usually keep it local there are so many nice places to go to around here. Saturday nights are always the same, MiL comes round with wine & chocs (always syned), not too sure about Sunday yet, depends on the weather, OH is working so I can have a bit of 'me' time.

I also have two cards to make this weekend so will fit that in around watching TV.

Sounds like you're going to be kept busy, Michelle! Hope you have a great weekend :D

tomorrow morning i'm going shopping with sister, she wants a bag and shoes for a wedding.. i'm going to look at books/dvd's maybe have a look at some clothes. then go for the weekly food shop. no plans yet for sunday, probably just relax :)

Tomorrow me and my hubby-to-be are lunching with my mum and his grandparents at the place we are planning on having our post-wedding meal. I'll be having the chicken and bacon salad - undressed and minus the roll, of course :)

food shop today, got to get a few bits for the week, salady stuff etc and a few other bits, going to plan my meals better then i wont go over syns, had a disastrous week syn wise! say no more!
walk the pooch
nip to library to get mums card that i left there 2 weeks ago and pay fines as i forgot to renew
beauty parlour for girly stuff
thats about it, lots of walking involved so hopefully will redeem myself somewhat! ready for weigh in tomorrow, [haha yeah likely story!]

motto of the week, can definitely do better!!!:rolleyes:

Well last night a couple of us went over to a friend's flat to have a bit of a girly night in with a dvd and wine (for them) and alcohol-free Kopparberg for me.

Today I've been making an enormous vat of SW bolognese sauce for lunches this week and to freeze and tonight I'm going to an 80th birthday party in my local pub (though at 80 years old she can drink more than I can - fair play to the woman, lol!). My aim is to drink mainly soft drinks, and have a couple of drinks towards the end of the evening. If I have the drinks first I'm far more tempted to get sloshed! :eek:

Tomorrow I shall be doing some more marking, followed by a pub quiz! Hmmm...it appears my weekend is revolving around the pub, lol! :D:D;)

Well last night a couple of us went over to a friend's flat to have a bit of a girly night in with a dvd and wine (for them) and alcohol-free Kopparberg for me.

Today I've been making an enormous vat of SW bolognese sauce for lunches this week and to freeze and tonight I'm going to an 80th birthday party in my local pub (though at 80 years old she can drink more than I can - fair play to the woman, lol!). My aim is to drink mainly soft drinks, and have a couple of drinks towards the end of the evening. If I have the drinks first I'm far more tempted to get sloshed! :eek:

Tomorrow I shall be doing some more marking, followed by a pub quiz! Hmmm...it appears my weekend is revolving around the pub, lol! :D:D;)

Non-alcoholic Koppaberg!? :eek: Please tell me more!!

Nothing wrong with spending a weekend at the pub lol, enjoy it :)

Yep, you can buy alcohol-free pear Kopparberg and alcohol-free mixed berry Kopparberg. I've got the pear one in both Tesco and Asda before...I'm afraid I can't find any nutritional info for working out syns though

Yeah that Equator's quite nice :) They also do it in Asda I discovered the other day :) I just happened to fancy Kopparberg on Friday...I drank so much lager last Sunday that even the thought of anything vaguely tasting of lager was off-putting, lol! :D xx

Yeah, I saw that Equator in the last Slimming World magazine. Definitely going to give it a try, oh a some of the alcohol-free Kopparberg, thanks ladies!! :)

Plans for the day are to make a start on my wardrobes. I have so many clothes that I never wear, and some which will now be too big for me too. So I want to make a start clearing them out and bagging things up for the charity shop and the bin. Then this afternoon I think I'll have a DVD marathon, thinking Harry Potter.

Have a great Sunday everyone!!

Back