What Body Magic have you done today?

Rachel_Murray

I've done a Step class and a 3.5 hour house clean today. Step class knackered me out at the time :D

Walked around the field with a wheelbarrow full of horse pooh and carried containers of water, led horse to and from stables to fields, also carried buckets of water, five horse feeds, horse rugs, and filled and carried haynets from barn to stables.

Body combat for the first time ever and absolutely loved it :) !

I really want to do that but like most classes, I'm worried incase I can't do it lol. I have so far managed to go to several new classes and loved it. Tonight the new class I'm trying is Body Attack. I will do Body Combat on Tuesday hopefully :)

Today I've done a 2 hour clean (Only to then come home and found that the husband hasn't cleaned much at home - he has Wed-fri off work grrr), Hopefully doing Body Pump at noon :)

I was terrified going in but the instructor realised I was new and came over to chat before the class started which was nice! I am attempting Zumba later too lol. Is body pump good?

Just heading to the gym then the horses as we have a hay delivery, will poo pick/feed/hay/move horses/change rugs and then walk 30 mins

Body Pump is fantastic! DO NOT DO IT if you have work/plans the next day! lol. The first time you do it, you come out thinking 'Well, that was easy', but then when you wake up, you really feel it!!
It's really good though and you can start at a beginners level by just using lighter weights.

My friend said the same lol. Said it hurt to even put her seatbelt on the next day! Though I hear it burns alot or calories! I think I will give it a try

Hi all :) *Waves*, Today i walked for an hour, then had to go the hosp got very lost so had to back track to find my way but i made sure to use the stairs every bit counts lol

I started the 30 day shred for the second time and I'm on day 4 and love it again, last time the results were amazing! Starting to love exercise again! Thank god!

Hi everyone, today i managed a 2 mile walk with the dogs :D hope everyone is well

Had to have the weekend off due to flu type bug but back at the gym today and then possibly 30ds tonight

Back