What can i eat??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lkk1822, 1 May 2007 Social URL.

1. lkk1822

lkk1822 Member

Well I'm ssing week 2 this week but next week I'm taking the family on holiday with friends and there children its half board so big fry ups in the morning and a good choice in the evening and then the nights out!!

I dont want to be the boring old fart all holiday but i dont want to ruin the diet I'm planing on have shake for breakfast and lunch then in the evening something small and really healthy then at night drink vodka or Bacardi with coke zero

What can you suggest i eat i really dont want to ruin what i have already lost:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Um, If you have to eat, then they always say Chicken/white fish are your best bet with a green salad or veg :):)

Hope that helps

bm2lm xx

p.s If possible leave off the alcohol, as that can knock you out of ketosis very quickly.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.