What can i take for a sore throat...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 19 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

Am wanting to do this 100%, I am on day 3 and my throat is very sore, it hurts to swallow.

My normal remedy is hot orange squash, but I know I can't have it :( what else can I take, any soothers that I can have?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. littledoris

littledoris Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.34%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet ss
    Hi
    I had the exact same dilemma the other day. I can home from work with a raging sore throat but didn't want to take anything that would possibly throw me out of ketosis. So I bought one of those throat sprays that is an antiseptic and an anaesthetic and it has worked a treat.
    Hope that helps
    LittleDoris x

4. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

I have had to buy Halls, as my throat is very painful now, it hurts to drink my water.
    It says on the packs "acids" doesn't say which acids, I have had 1 to try and tie me over until I can get to work & go to boots. Hope it's ok.... Too late if it's not :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.